HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love HTC ONE(m8)! ♥

I love everything about it, especially the design and how simple sense is :)

My favourite thing has got to be that it doesn't run TouchWiz! More seriously though, I love the brushed aluminium unibody design, looks so much nicer than any other phone.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the overall design and the metal construction

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

The phone is pretty cool, though the cameras could use some work. :)

I love the desgin and could be nice to exchange it with my iphone 4 with a cracked screen.

The look of the phone is just fantastic!

the phone seems incredible, i wish that it was on sale in my country

This phone looks awesome! If only people realized that Samsung is starting to become more like Apple... in a bad way.

Everybody click the link, so I have double the chance of a new Phone :D

I like the htc's implementation of android i.e sense because I hate stock android as. Stock android is for people who would like to make their own personalized phone which may work or not. But as far sense is considered it provides what we will like to use.

Definitely like the build quality and the expandable storage included. Such a nice phone. HTC > Sansumg on this one.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the outstanding build quality as well as Sense

I got curious about their Android version when you said it's even better than stock Android. Because I have a Nexus 5 and it's hard to imagine anything better.

My favorite thing has to be the easiness of use of the operating system. My mom got a LGG2 and I really don't like how it works. Attention to details really count. Thumbs up to HTC

My first phone was HTC , when it broke i went to motorola. But damn this camera sucks and its a bit slow.. HTC m8 seems to have what i would like to have in my new phone. Front facing speakers AND a freaking awesome camera!

My favorite thing about the M8 is arguably the ... interface, believe it or not. I'm a huge fan of the AOSP look and have been for some time, but there is something unique and sexy about Sense 6 that makes me really like it. My last HTC phone was the HTC Evo 3D, which had some serious problems - I'm glad that HTC has come a long way since then, and I'm actually interested in a phone from them now. Most of the software features I've seen on the M8 don't seem ridiculously gimmicky compared to what Samsung puts on their phones - I mean a heartrate monitor? Get real.

Design,Style,Camera,Sense 6 and everything else...