HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The uni-body is just beautiful! That clean design is enough I wouldn't care if it was powered by a hamster!

Damn Id love a smart phone this phone looks damn awesome! My other phone is under the desk somewhere collecting dust coz Im too embarrased to bring it out. The ram, screen size and screen res is definitely my favorite things. The idea of no lag and not having to hurt my eyes to use it would be amazing for work. Also the speakers looks fantastic. Its crazy how other phones dont do this.

Very nice phone, would be a great one to change my current HTC Hero.. :) 

Favorite thing about the M8?  The absolutely gorgeous design.

The review was such an awesome video as well.

I like everything about this phone, i mean, look that big-badass screen, its almos dahhhhh, ipnotic (im not sure if a write well), also EVERYTHING is better than my pink Nokia C3 LOOL, best of luck 4 everyone

Looks like an amazing phone. My favourite thing about it has to be it's camera. I love taking photos and I need the best quality as well as the most options for on-the-spot effects and image fixing abilities, and HTC seems to do it the best - along with basically anything else.

My friend has an M7 and it's one of the best phones I've ever held. I really want to see what the M8 does better.

Hey Linus, just want you to know me and probably everyone else really appreciate you supplying this giveaway for us! As for the features of the phone, my top 3 would be Sense 6, the amazing hardware, and the boomsound speakers! My top Feature would definitely be the hardware!

Good Luck Everyone!  

Compared to my current phone the best thing about M8 is ...EVERYTHING! :D

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is of course the build quality.

I am a fan of listening to loud music and I like the m8 that has Boomsound  :P

So... if I comment on this thread I have a chance to win? YAAY! I just did it, I just entered! Thank you HTC, thank you LinusTechTips!

amazing giveaway. i really like the speakers on the htc one M8. i don't get it why other brands still have the same bad speakers for 3 or more phone generations. 

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W

Those front facing speakers. Seriously. I have way too many videos to share with my friends and its annoying having to do the hand cupping thing in a noisy environment while trying to keep the phone steady for people to see.

I made that link purple! Hope the rest of you do too

This is truly a beautiful phone, I hope I win!

I love pretty mutch everything about the HTC One M8:-)

The phone looks amazing,i especially like the design and the speakers.

Here's my submission for this giveaway.

Two things I love the most of M8 is the screen and front speakers. HTC's competitors must have never seen a proper TV before. M8 is by far the best option for content consumption.

Crossing my finger and hope that I can win.

My favorite phone of early to mid 2014 other than the xperia Z2 and Ultra

For me the build quality is EPIC! Better than the iPhone and running Android means I get my cake and eat it with the HTC One (m8) ! 

Tried out the HTC M8 in store the other day and was genuinely impressed. The boom-sound speakers are truly great on the m8...

Based on the multiple video reviews I've watched about the HTC One (M8), my favourite thing of this device is the BOOM sound.

Corsair Corbide 500r Asus P8Z77-V Intel Core i5-3570K Corsair Vengance 2 x 4GB 1600MHz Corsair Neutron SSD 120GB Galaxy GeForce GTX 780 (Ref) Corsiar TX 750W Corsair H100 Creative Labs SB X-Fi Titanium

I personally like the fact that they're using the Gorilla Glass 3. I'm still using a non-smartphone (Samsung Intensity 2) and this thing's screen is so scratched you can hardly see the screen. I've been using the Intensity for around 6 years now, I started with the first edition but after I lost that around year 5 I switched over to my brother's old phone, which was the intensity 2. Really though, I suppose when it comes down to it, I just like the fast that I would actually be able to use it a lot.

Thanks for the chance to win Linus.

I currently use an iPhone 4 which is doing just fine.  I however like to watch videos on my phone, so a larger screen with quality speakers would be nice for bed and on the go.  I think the build quality rivals my iPhone 4 and the screen is just gorgeous.

The phone looks extremely smooth as well.  The last Android phone I used had a dual core TI processor with 512mb of dual channel ram and it was painfully slow.  It can believe how better my single core iPhone 4 was better.  The battery life on the Android was also abysmal.