HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like how it feels in my hands, it feels a lot more solid than the M7 being made out of a larger proportion of metal. Yay for build quality! 

Good luck with the give away, congratulations on the lucky winner/s!

HTC is Chinese. Lol, we all know you speak of Samsung :D

yeah, Samsung's phones only remind me of mineral water bottles :P

Favorite thing about the M8 for me, are the speakers.  :D And the desing. :D Great review!!! 

Love the metal premium body and the frontal speakers!  ;)

My favorite thing about M8 is the boom speakers! I like the motion gestures too :D

My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely the premium metal build quality.

I like how the M8 is so thin yet packed with quality. Really nice UFocus there.

Fixed up my first comp by watching Linus! Hello from Singapore!

I like the design of the m8. That phone is sexy. I love the boom speakers and the phone just has an amazing build quality.

The incredible HTC build quality and design is what blew me away with the M7, paired with the boom sound speakers. Now this, the M8, looks even more promising, so we shall see...

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I would die of happiness if I got a new phone! 

MUST. HAVE. ONE. (caps and italic added for dramatic effect)

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't.

I especially like the design and quality of the M8. Also, the sound implementation on it is great.

The best thing about the M8 has to be those awesome speakers. I'm amazed by the fact that no other phone manufacturer has a phone that matches up to the M8 as far as sound goes.

I just can't get over that nobody in the android world can figure out how to do build quality as well as apple and HTC.

My girlfriend upgraded her phone to the M8 and now I want one. It's amazingly responsive to user inputs and you gotta love the front facing speakers. How on earth are they still the only ones to have figured this out ? Not that it matters because HTC is killing it with the premium aesthetics and quality of the M8. I envy my girlfriend for her phone.

I like his sexy body( no not yours ,the phone's :P ) B) :wub:  I want one!!! :angry:  :P  :D 

I LOVE! The metal construction of the M8, coming from the plasticy and light construction of my galaxy s5 i would be stoked to use this daily.

I love the m8 "full metal jacket" design. It really brings back the memories of the good 'ol Nokia days , when the build of the phone was actually thought to be one of the most important "specs". I guess everyone is tired of feature proof plastic Samsung phones that feel like a cheap toy in one's hand. I sure hope HTC makes big waves in the phone world , and manufacturers realize that at the current price a "flagship" phone cost , just specs wont cut it. At this price i think it is normal to expect good build quality , premium materials and nice design.
The thing i don't get is why is everyone so hyped about the front facing speakers of the One line. The sure sound really good ! They have a level of clarity,volume and debt that no mobile device on the market has.. but the only time I actually hear my speakers is when somebody is calling me . When i listen to music or youtube videos i'm always on my ear-buds. And i only listen to stuff on my phone when I'm outside (gym , public transport or walking somewhere). I don't think it is ok to ramp up the volume of your speakers in public places like that.

For me the large screen is the most important feature. I am still stuck with 3.5" at the moment. 

However, good speakers are welcome, too.   B)

A HTC One (m7) with a micro sd slot, better ergonomics and battery life? Whats not to love! 

'Hey I just won a new phone, its a HTC M8!'

'Cool! What version is it'

'M8'

'Wot m8'

'Ye m8'

I gotta say, the design of this phone is my favorite. I hopped on the Samsung bandwagon a while ago, and I've always liked what HTC is up to, but that phone is stunning. I would LOVE to get my hands on one!