HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favorite thing is how much you seem to like it.  Convinces me it must be a great phone.

My favourite thing is the fact that it is not an iPhone. And how amazing it feels to hold.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is it's not the phone of tomorrow. It' the phone of today. It has everything a modern person would want and it's done right.

The best feature of the HTC One (M8) would have to be the front facing speakers.

Favourite thing about the M8 for me is definitely the speakers. I really hope I win...

NICE GIVEAWAY 

the best thing about this phone for me would be the battery life.

only down to 40% with all the extra stuff on (Bluetooth,WiFi,etc.)

-BL

my favorite thing about the Htc One M8 is that now its made up of 90% metal rather than the usual 70% of which the m7 was made up of so its more durable than before 

The design and the sense skin for Android is the what makes this phone stand out from the other phones.

I love the boom sound speaker and the superb design!

I think the feature that lets you re-focus a photo is really convenient and probably my favourite feature on the phone! 

I was just looking for a new phone. I think i've found the winner! :D  

BATTERY LIFE, HTC One, M8 may sell me just on the battery life. I hate my iPhone for many things... Mostly the battery life though. Go Linus!

I like the look of the new HTC One M8 and to be able to fit all the performance and features that it has and still have it look so sweet is awesome.

I love the awesome curved edges, the super intelligent camera, the battery life and the level of premium you get from this phone... I would just go crazy if I won it!!

I think it is either design or the speakers, it is a difficult call to make :) nice phone, nice review

Love the way the phone looks, but i hope it is a bit more "grippy" as i dropped my HTC ONE a LOT. Good thing for the buildquality as it is still completely in tact. 

I like everything about this phone because it is a smart phone and i have never had a smart phone, currently and proudly using a tracfone prepaid fone that was given to me  :P  

The metal construction and the boom sound speakers really appeal to me.

The price doesn't so that's where this giveaway might come in handy :)

Don't forget to subscribe for more unboxings, reviews and other computer videos!

Yeah! I really like the metallic finish! It doesn't feel cheap and plasticky, unlike that other phone brand...... :)

My favorite thing with HTC One  is the Design and of course the speakers. 

I love how good it looks and its build quality!

I would say that the front facing speakers are really awesome. But thinking back to when I had my first Android phone, which was HTC Desire, I also think the build quality is something that sets it apart from the other bunch.

Great video, btw. Actually was looking for a video review of the new one and yours was the first I clicked. Really glad I did so.

Awesome phone! Loving the dual speaker setup and aluminium body build quality... damnit thats two things... am I still eligible? ;)