HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The sd card slot. It is such a hassle to for me to move large files between my other devices.

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

i have no idea what im dooing, i dont even know how to post hahaha. i think this is the way.

am i entered? :P haha

The full metal body is an incredible addition to the phone. Its crazy more phone manufacturers don't switch to metal! 

come on! click on the link guys!!

An M8 would be an awesome upgrade to my 4 year old battered Wildfire :)

greetings from India :)

If I win, replacing my old blackberry! The one is a phone that actually doesn't suck! 

Great review as always Linus!

Since i currently have an M7, i would say the speakers are my absolute favorite feature.  

But i can't help but love the new "touch to wake up" feature that they've added to the m8. 

Instead of changing the grip to reach the button on the top, you now simply have to do a gesture to the screen, love it!

Gotta give them credit to the build quality this year once again, with even more precision (what it looks like anyway) than before.

I have some small "gaps" in my M7, so lets hope all the M8's are top notch!

Would love to upgrade my M7 and give it to my iPhone-user of a father to experience the quality HTC have delivered since last year. 

The best thing about the ONE series is dat sexy unibody

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

Very cool giveaway! I really think the speakers on the One are amazing, and the id

I love the gegstures for the phone such as the double tap to turn the screen on.

Wow. That sexy phone. Would be good for me instead of the HTC Wildfire I'm using...

What I love about this phone is how it feels in my hand. It has some weight to it and I like that. Also a nice replacement for my windows phone.

I love the great build quality and brilliant speakers

I think this baby is quite awesome, thought im still in doubt between this one and the xperia Z2 wich looks quite amazing aswell:)

Core i7 2600K at 4,8Ghz LC cooled || MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) || 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 || 2x EVGA GTX 570 in SLI LC cooled  || Auzentech X-meridan 7.1 2G

2x samsung 830 256gb in raid-0 || 2x 1TB samsung HDD 1x 2TB Samsung HDD

Teufel Concept D500 THX || 3x IIyama E2473HDS in Nvidia surround || CM storm Quickfire TK || Razer Mamba || Corepad 600mm x 1200mm Mousepad || Focal Spirit one

what i like most about the HTC One M8 is mostly its overall build quality and how easy to use it's software is.

i also really need a new phone...

Love the battery life and build quality on this thing. So when do I get my new phone, then?

Thanks, from Australia.

best feature of this phone is obviously the build quality and design !

i would take it to replace my LG G2 in a heartbeat ! =)

Glad they keep the Ultrapixel camera M8,  So often I take photos in low light environments and the M7 has been awesome. 

Ready for an M8 ;)

BTW not many people seem to take note of the mic quality but when recording video in a load place the sound quality is great.  Even at something as load as a nascar race.  

My favorite thing so far is the front facing speakers. I watch a lot of Youtube on my S3 and often have to resort to the cupped hand amplifier. Can't wait for front facing speaker on more phones.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

my samsung S2 is aging. Is this the right moment to change it? :)

My favorite thing is the awesome screen size and quality.

My favorite features are the awesome build quality, the materials used in the phone, and the internal specs (mainly the CPU and RAM).

I could use a new phone!

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Windowed Black Pearl) CPU: i5 4670kCooler: Corsair H100i | MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Formula | Graphics: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) 1866 | Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + WD Black 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum ODD: ASUS Blu-Ray Drive

Sweet! Really like your phone reviews guys. Lots of info that I actually care about, and some lovely B-Roll shots. Would be nice to win one too!