HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the sleek design. It is just somthing that I would love to show people I know.

Built quality. As a mechanical engineering student i just love metal :D

I wish that every phone manufacturer would include front facing speakers, it is just common sense to have the audio source facing the user  ;)

i love the new sexy design of the HTC one M8 the brushed aluminum design and thin bezels is so good looking that i just want to touch the phone all over i hate my iPhone 4S it is so laggy and terrible i just need this sexy new HTC ONE M8

The fact the damn thing is basically the only Android phone with any kind of great quality. Its about the only phone that would make me switch from the iPhone.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

My favorite feature about the m8 is the insane build quality and also how blazing fast it is (I'm still using an iPhone 4 that barely runs ios7 so please help me out)also I am still amazed at the speaker quality :P

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

Very common opinion lol, my favorite feature about the M8 its the design itself, it makes sense, awesome build quality great in the hand and my most favorite front facing speakers, would love to get it :)

I love my HTC One (M7). The built quality is excellent, I simply love it. I don't feel like I need a case for my phone since it doesn't feel like it is going to break when it falls. The audio (beats enable or not) gives excellent sound for music and movies on the go  :D

|CPU| i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz |Motherboard| Asrock H97M |RAM| Adata 8GB 1600MHz |GPU| Palit GeForce GTX 760 2GB 

|HD| 128GB Adata SSD | 2x 2TB WD Green | 3TB WD Blue |Sound| Creative T6060 5.1 | Razer Kraken Headphones |OS| Windows 10 Pro x64

Nice! Linus is such a nice guy for this. I love the phones design and software UI. Its actually just as good as the stock android UI in my opinion.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the brushed finish and the dual camera setup.

My favorite thing about the phone is the secondary back camera and the design of the phone itself. It looks so good, and i would be proud to have one of those in my hands.

My favorite thing is the high quality metal finish!

Love the high performance design the phone offers ! :rolleyes:

Best thing about this phone is probably the build quality and the aluminum around the back. Finally something to compete with the iPhone in terms of looks

The best thing about the m8 is probably the second camera.

I want this phone because it doesnt feel cheap like samsung products.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!