HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Would love to not have to do the stupid hand cup thing anymore to listen to my phone's speaker.

The most impressive thing for me was the camera upgrade front (with 5mp) and back (with the dual photo depth) !!!

I really love that it isn't Samsung :D. It's very classy, and good looking and powerful! The build quality is the best there is!

A great in-depth review to showcase the performance and aesthetic of the phone. I am already an owner of the HTC One M7, and I can't wait to upgrade my phone to this beautiful M8. Kudos to Linus, his team and HTC for giving everyone a chance in this competition!

The speaker quality is the best thing about this phone by far

Favourite (not favorite) thing about this HTC One M8 is the build quality. I am so sick of cheap feeling plastic phones.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is by far the build quallity of the phone, such an awesome phone

I would have to say that my favorite part of the new HTC m8 is the build quality. I love to know that when I buy any sort of product it will do me justice, without breaking.

Realy love the speakers and the screen, its just a good phone in general especially cause im still using and htc desire z from when they first came out

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Reason I like M8 is simple, Quality, Metal and the only One.

The new HTC One's size, weight & power are all amazing but what I liked most about it has to be that I can record awesome cat videos like Linus.

The phone does look really nice, the look of the os has its pros and cons and it sounds like the internal hardware can go a long way.

I think the second 3D camera will only serve as a tool to entertain me when im bored though, everything else would come in handy during daily activities.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the fact that it has front facing speakers.

I currently have a Gnex with some pretty bad backward facing speakers. OMG why would you point speakers away from me. You literally have to choose between just putting phone against your ear or to watch the video and not hear it. 

I LOVE THE DESIGN AND FEEL OF THE M8! THE SPEAKERS ARE ALSO THE BEST.

I love the amazing speakers of the HTC m8 !

love the new HTC for ALL its features, none can be discriminated!!!

I really like the second camera on the back which is used for depth information. 3D Dimension photos of cats for the win!!

I love the new shapes on the phone and i really like the camera, but will miss image stabilization. overall a great phone, once again

It looks soooo sexy!

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen