HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the front facing speakers. Why other phone manufacturers don't do this baffles me.

The main reasons I love the HTC One M8 are the amazing build quality and the two cameras

good video, still like your style and opinions Mr. Linus :3 As for phone i would love to get rid of my HTC one V, hell i am about to downgrade it soon only because it is so damn slow, it feels like running windows vista on a low spec PC, just does not work (also takes 3 minutes to open messages and contact storage crashes every now and then, so much joy in this phone, so, so much joy)

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

My favorite part is most certainly the speakers.  I spend a lot of time listening to music and sometimes I want to share it.  Those speakers top all other phone speakers.

Reason for the M8

Bragging rights cause my phone is Australian and I can call him mate.

Plus 1080p ftw

Gotta love HTC's eye for design. I don't think any phone matches it! It's something you just want to show off!

That's a nice looking phone with real aluminium and not stupid plastic that someone else does.

The aluminium body and the front facing speakers are a big win for this phone! Would love to have one and thanks for the giveaway!

HTC One (m8), The One to rule them all.

HTC One (m8), For Life!!

I really am interested in the HTC One M8 with it's beautiful body and nice glass! The second camera seems really interesting especially when doing some Instagram shots and I really love to give it a try!

Current mice and mousepad: Steelseries Rival @ 400 CPI and Steelseries QcK+ XXL (Plain black one)
Current PC/Laptop: HP Envy 15-j058ca

Specs (HP Envy 15-j058ca): Intel Core i5 3230m @ 2.6 GHz, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, Nvidia GT740M, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 15" screen at 1366x768

My favorite thing is the speakers, hands down, and it's the one thing that seems to be lacking improvement as the phone market develops. It's nice to see HTC jumping on it.

Gotta love those speakers.

Nice work Linus making it go through the forum. Very clever.

Nothing to see here - move along.

I absolutely love the build quality of the phone- something that is rarely seen on android. Somehow, companies are rarely able (or willing?) to achieve a premium feel with their phone design like Apple does. 

Also, speakers that don't suck (as much) are nice. My Xperia Z's speakers can be muted by holding a finger on the speaker port, it's that terrible.

I bought the HTC One after watching you review/unbox it and has loved it ever since. This one seems even more awesomenessy!

The build quality is prob my fav aspect about this phone

Man this phone is amazing! Too bad i cant afford it (which is why im entering the contest). My favourite thing about the m8 has got to be the speakers. I have been stuck with an ipod touch 4th gen for the longest time with a flip phone to make calls. the speakers on that thing was sooo bad. Anyways, i hope i win and best of luck to everyone else!

My favorite thing about this phone is the design: metal body and front facing speakers.

Really like the One's design an focus on good front facing speakers.

I love HTC. Now I have One (M7), my sixth HTC. M8 I like the metal body design, and speakers, and camera, and and and and in general I like the quality of HTC. 

the viewing angles on this phone are amazing + the gun metalic finish is really great in my opinion

hope i win , im rocking a romanian rebranded chinese phone:))