HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing is definitely the build quality.

I love the new Blinkfeed and the boomsound and the extra battery from my M7 and so much more 

Well, I think I got 2 favourite features, the bigger battery (although I get approximately 2 days out of my One M7 with Cyanogenmod installed) and a feature I like about my One M7, too, and that is the speakers.They're pretty well for speakers in a phone.

Main Rig: Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2GB OC - Corsair XMS3 16GB 1333MHz - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Transcend SSD370 512GB, WD RE4 500GB, WD Red 2TB - EVGA SuperNova 850-G2

best Thing about the One m8 is defenitly the Unibody

My favorite thing about the m8 is the hand gestures.

I persume my favorite thing about the One-M8 must be the buildquality. I loved my Desire-S And dig my friends One-M7. For me it's a huge sellingpoint. 

I really like the construction quality

The upgraded OS looks really nice and easy to use.

Good look to everyone that entered the contest!

:D

God I absolutely love this phone. Do want.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The favorite thing I like about the HTC m8's off screen touch screen functionality, and the battery life seems impressive. 

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

My favorite thing is the build quality. No other android phone has the same level of build quality.

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the camera, although they retained the 4 UltraPixel shooter. The second camera which gives depth of field is really something. Plus HTC M7 was a beast of a phone. A big thumbs up to the build quality! :D  I was really depressed when our local seller here in the PH had the purple tint issues on the M7. Couldn;t acquire this phone. 

PS. more cat vids, They are so friggin cute! :wub:

Definately liking that full metal design.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the camera, although they retained the 4 UltraPixel shooter. The second camera which gives depth of field is really something. Plus HTC M7 was a beast of a phone. A big thumbs up to the build quality! :D  I was really depressed when our local seller here in the PH had the purple tint issues on the M7. Couldn;t acquire this phone. 

PS. more cat vids, They are so friggin cute! :wub:

It's just like the M7(which I own) but better. Plus, them speakers. BOOM.

As an engineering student with a flip phone designed for senior citizens, I'm in desperate need of an upgrade...

That aside, the more I read and see about the M8 the more I'm amazed by it. I like that they're willing to go out of their way to try out new things like the dual back cameras, even if it's a bit gimmicky and isn't perfect. What I love most is probably the all metal body. I miss holding a weighted piece of serious hardware. It's nice to see that HTC isn't cheaping out with plastic like most others. 

The best thing has to be the now included micro sd card slot

I love the huge screen (I have big hands) and that "3D" camera option... Awesome!

Absolutely epic. My favorite thing has to be the incredible build quality. Good luck to all! I hope this goes through!

Intel Core i7 4790K • MSI Z97 Gaming 5 • 16GB 1866MHz HyperX Fury • 500GB Samsung 850 EVO • 250GB Samsung 840 EVO  • 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue • XFX R9 290 • Corsair AX850 • Fractal Design Define S • White Sleeved Cables • Custom Watercooling Loop

Oh My goodness. I just want a sleek sexy buisness phone and the M8 delivers. That is why it is so wonderful and i want one

I love how sense 6 (with the help of the awesome internals) is so fast and lag free. Can't say the same for other skins. *Cough* Lagwiz UI *Cough*

I wanna free phone too, and the thing i like the most about M8 is its 4MP camera because it makes better photos than those 20 mpx cameras on other smart phones and they also take take much less disk space

I think that Linus forgot to mention the incredible speed on taking pictures with M8!

By far one of the best features.

The screen is amazing too.