HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is that your hands touched it.

Good luck to everyone! 

My favourite channel on YouTube!

I've still just got a htc desire c!!!

Hope I win :)

That would be amazing!!!

Thanks

James.

hi guys i like the sense on the htc m8 i had an old htc desier now rocking sam note1, love to win the new htc.

Love the design and the speakers seem great for gaming :P

Favorite thing? Probably the speakers! Any time I use another phone for music/videos it feels old. Sound is almost always blocked. Having the HTC One (M7) for over a year now I feel the superior sound output has made it even more enjoyable to watch YouTube etc. The new One looks like it could be even better!

build quality for the win, you just got to love it. this would be a perfect replacement for samsung galaxy note (1).

really loving the videos and my favorite thing about the m8 is probably the snapdragon processor and 2gigs of ram

I really like the gestures that you can use with the dot case, it's something that's really unique about this phone.

Very nice, gotta love a well built product nowadays.

Makin' and breakin' wafers.

Oops sorry I forgot to say my favourite thing.... The pure sexy design and build quality... Oh and the nice big display!!!

James

I had an  HTC Evo a loooong time ago and since then went to an iPhone. This M8 has got me excited to come back to android. The things that are pulling me are Sense, speakers and speed!! But mostly the SIZE!!

I like how well the phone is built! I have had an iPhone in the past and am looking at going to some sort of android phone but don't want to lose build quality and this looks like a great option.

Oops sorry I forgot to say my favourite thing.... The pure sexy design and build quality... Oh and the nice big display!!!

James

This phone looks really cool! I say good job to HTC for continually making extremely high quality Android phones. Great review as always Linus. =D

the awesome build quality of the m7 blew me away and if its even better on the m8 then, Three thumps up!

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

Honestly, I can't decide between this and the Galaxy S5... I love the design and materials of the new One though.

Really like M8 but not sure about upgrading my less than year old M7 yet... It goes way too fast :)

I would really like to be able to change the battery on the phone though

Looks like a nice phone. I like the UI.

Holy Macaroni i want this phone, it's so nice looking and the phone i have now is so old and crap

i love everything about the M8! I need that bigger screen.  Help me go back to Android!! i'm stuck on a fruit of a phone.

Honestly, the way how it feels so natural & good in hand, is what has drawn me to upgrade from the M7! That & the improvements to the UltraPixel camera