HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I have to say, the metal rounded edge design looks pretty cool.

Good video, liked all the different clips in it. Who am I kidding, I just want to be in the giveaway. (seriously though nice job on the vid)

The speakers alone make this phone a awesome  :D

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is probably the front-facing speakers. I wish more phones had them.

I really like the "next gen speaker design" it looks like it would work well. i have never had a smartphone but have used many from friends.

-Ian/ZennyBaff

I have the M7, comin gform the HTC Legend, my first smartphone. I love what HTC did with Sence and how freakishly nice the phone looks and feels.
The biggest plus to the new M8 for me is deffinetly the micro-sd card slot. I can't/don't want to choose what music i load ontoo my phone. I need dem gigs!

Like the phone for all of the base concepts that make a phone enjoyable to use:

1. Looks sexy, always a pleasure holding a well made premium product.

2. Good freakin' sound - such a fundamental part of having a portable media device (my primary use for my phone) and no-one else does it so well.

My favorite thing is this looks like a amazing upgrade to my HTC One M7 and I want it.

Man I want this to replace my htc one that I've dropped way too many times.

I really like the design and metal body of the new HTC One :D 

my favorite thing would have to be the speakers. I listen to music all the time and when I got my HTC One I fell in love.

I absolutely love the M8's Build quality. I dropped my Nexus 4 on its corner from about 1 meter of the ground and it cracked breaking the digitizer and glass and making it useless. My friend has the M7 and he has dropped it so much from much higher distances and its still kicking. The way HTC improved on the build quality even further baffles me.

The thing i really love the most from this phone are the speakers, i had the chance to see how an m7 sounded and it rocks!

Best thing about it is it's a quality built android mabey enough to finally switch over from iphone. Or donate to my wounderfull gf still rocking a breaking lg rumur lol

Hi guys I'm italian :) my favorites things about this new HTC are the speakers, the brush aluminum finish and his new cover! The dot view :)

I love my current M7. The battery lasts at least two days. The fact that the battery can last even longer on the M8. As someone who has only had HTC smartphones and seen the how the products have change for the better. My first HTC phone was an EVO 4g and thanks to Linus I decided to get a M7 off what he said about it. I hated my EVO after 6 months due it just got so slow, and after a year my M7 is still going strong. Even if I don't get a M8 though this give a way. I will buy one (please come out with a red one! Pretty please!) for my next phone of some version of the M8.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

i love the build quality and i wanna see what that camera can do.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

that gun-metal chassis is way to cool, i really thought the galaxy would have front facing speakers but i guess not. Thank you HTC for combining my favorite android and features!!!

I enjoy the overall improvements on this phone. Better display, better hardware, better battery, better design..better everything.

HTC ONE m8 for the win!!

The thing i like the most about the HTC ONE m8 is that it is a lot better than my current lg optimus l5 e-610 xD

Nice review, been waiting for it. Maybe I'll get a new phone :DD