HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

my favourite thing about the HTC ONE M8 is the depth camera added to the back of the camera for extra features for photos that are taken.

I hope i win :)

This phone looks like a good replacement for my s3. Which is starting to lose a bit in performance and battery life..

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality. I hope I win.

Favorite thing about the m7 was boom sound, and also the fact that it was a portable hot plate at times... Damn did that thing get hot! ♨ Favorite thing about the new m8 has got to be the build quality.

My favorite thing is that the HTC One M8 is better than my nokia 521

the absolute BEST feature is the build quality

I hate the plastic used in tech now a days.

I was gifted an iphone, and its the only iOS device in my tech collection- i use just because of that premium feel!

I have an Asus UX31 Ultrabook, check that out if you want to know what i mean by build quality. BEAUTIFUL

Phone!? Oh man! 
I really need one. 

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers to HTC and Linus! 

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

Favorite feature is the aluminium body

My favourite thing about this phone is that it is better than my Optimus Boston, running Android 2.2! Oh yeah :D

| Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS P8P67 LE | i5 2320 w\ Xigmatek Dark  Knight Nighthawk Edition | ASUS GTX 550 Ti TOP | 8GB Kingston RAM | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Cooler Master G750M |

its quick charging just like an iphone. n yeah dual camera n full aluminium body. again hats off to HTC R&D for a technological marvel

I personally love too much about this phone to choose just one, but if I have to choose one the first one I can think of is the added Micro SD slot! That. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

P.S. I used the word "one" as much as possilble! lol

inward facing camera that is 1080p and this one has a micro sd card slot so so good and looks sexy

You really think that manufacturers would think to point the speaker at the listener, but nooo. I want to listen to it, not the person across from me! And if I lay my phone down then I have to put if facedown if I still want to listen to music. Great!

Clicked the link hope to win ( don't gotta lot of money ;(  Love the nice camra ( HTC fan ) )

Replying, hoping to land that new phone. 

Favorite thing: dat sleek metal finish

If I was an ex-iPhone user fed up with they way Apple does stuff, I would most likely say that my favorite thing about the M7/M8 is its build quality, because no other Android phone is quite like it. But I'm not, so that's not the main thing that catches my eye. What does really catch my eye is BoomSound, man dat BoomSound, it makes too much Sense (see what I did there?).

Oh, you meant something that the M8 has that the M7 didn't? Well, Bokeh is really really fun.

my favorite is the design of the phone, the unibody case and the on/off button on the top, not on side in the exact thumb position like in my Note 2!

This is great

I need a replacement for my still-somehow-surviving samsung start qwerty >_>

I need to win. I actually call dibbs on it. I just recently bought the LG G2, beause Sprint was out of stock of the HTC One m7 before the m8 came out. And my LG G2 BRICKED with an OTA.... So I kinda need a new phone.....

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

from big fan of htc (owner of the inimitable desire, one x and one m7) I can say that I love this new HTC smartphone but in general I love the simplicity with which they works, for the uniqueness of their terminals and the commitment that they bring to us.. unfortunately this company doesn'tt get what he deserves .. 

come on HTC.. you have baked another awesome smartphone, I love the new brushed finish, the sense 6.0, the way it's done, it's a phone that knows how to excite :)

(and i need it :P)

Damiano

The best thing about this phone in my opinion is the build quality. I love the all-alumunium construction. I really like Sense 6, it looks really clean and not bloated with too much software tweaks, just keeps it simple and user-friendly. The only massive letdown in this phone is the megapixel count. Despite the Ultrapixel technology that HTC has always been proud of, it just does not live to the hype. Pictures seem soft and not sharp enough for my preference and I wish HTC had bumped up the megapixel to at least 8mp. Other than that, I'm a huge fan of the phone and I'm hopeful to win the giveaway as it would mean so much to me.

Have an m7 that's on the way out but would love an m8! My favorite feature about the m8 would be the faster charging and improved boom sound.

Awesome giveaway, good luck to everyone.