HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I am a stock android man myself but I have heard plenty about sense and would love to try it out. Good Luck everyone :)

I like it because it's HTC, 'nuff said.

Fact: I started to take HTC seriously because of your videos!!! So kudos to you Linus!!!

I really would like this phone.. I'm a bit of a loser and i need a M8 :'( 

I Really want one Linus I have drooled over this phone for as long as it had been out . I love the full metal design of the phone, and the most awesomely epic front facing speakers.

The battery sounds nice + the front facing camera.

For me, it's HTC's build quality. The increased metal content of the new chassis just emphasizes that even more.

I think there are a few things that I really thought were nice about this phone. Enhanced battery doesn't mean much to me because my phone lasts more then all day anyway, but it's a nice feature. The screen looks beautiful on all the reviews I've seen. I trust that the build quality is absolutely fantastic (90% metal, amiright?). Not to mention it's simply the most powerful phone on the market.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Bit surprised with 2G of RAM but S5 has 2G so... Anyway, metal beast phone.  :ph34r:

What i love the most in this phone, are the cameras, i just love how you can refocus a picture after being taken, it looks good the blur effect, also the cat video you uploaded looks very good really, i even think looks better than 4k S4 one,its a really close call tho, with the batery actually lasting enough for the phone to be usable, or the great speakers.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the wireless charging..

I love the aluminum body and the speakers.

Front speakers?! I thought that was a Unicorn.

Awesome. Looks like a great phone. The thing I love about this phone is the Sense interface, I have a samsung right now and I hate Touchwiz, thats why I use a custom rom.

Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change.

My favorite part of the HTC one m8 is the build quality. I've seen videos of people going crazy with a hammer and doing no damage until turning it over and literally using it like a hatchet. Amazing.

The best feature that HTC touts the hardest with this phone is the BoomSound speakers. Blows the competition hands down into their ears.

I like the design of HTC ONE M8 just visually and that the speakers are in front of it (like all HTCs), the second (depth) camera seems interesting. And it sounds pretty good, that it charges faster than the previos ONE (see what I did there? :D )

Easily my favorite part about the M8 (and the m7) is the build quality.  With the body being 90% composed of metal, this thing is a beast.