HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality. I'm tired of paying a good amount of money for a phone and its built like the parts were gathered from the local 99¢ store.

What seems the best part of the M8 to me would be the battery life. I carry my phone charger with me where ever I go because it can't last a full day. I've been procrastinating on upgrading. I think I am going to choose the red pill; would rather not go back to the blue pill life.

The m7 is by far my favorite smartphone, and you say the m8 is even better? Of course i want one! (get it?) *chuckle*

Ohhh I want this thing for the speakers soooo bad 

My favourite feature about the One (M8) is the post picture focus.

My favourite things about the M8 will have to be the inclusion of a microSD card slot and the awesome speakers.
I mean seriously why doesn't every manufacturer put front firing speakers on tablets and phones if every review of the
M7 and now the M8's praises them so much??

i really like the new colour scheme and the dual front facing speaker is a real.. Blast... :P

HALYAVA. Be afraid of Habrahabr effect. 

I really love the design and built quality of this phone, and I'm curious about the BoomSound.

My favourite thing about this phone has got to be the great sound. It is so annoying having to cup the speaker on my nexus 5, but even if that was the only thing they changed I would be happy. But no, they have made it even more awesome than that :D

HTTP/2 203

This phone looks sexy.....sooooo much aluminum

Drool* :wub:

The Speakers, Sense 6 and just the overall look of this phone are sooo sweet. And its miles ahead oh my Nokia c1-01 :( so i guess an upgrade is sorely needed lol

I specially like the speakers (not only the placement, but the volume quality) because when I record a video I do not have to wait until it is on my pc to show everyone. I can just show it right there in the moment :)

I love the metal construction of my M7, so that + better an increase in volume and quality in the "BoomSound" speakers = upgrading to the M8

SPECS! | CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 5.2GHz | Cooling: EK Fluid Gaming A240G| GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition | RAM: GSKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200MHz | MOBO: ASUS Z270G ROG Strix | CASE: Corsair Obsidian 350D  | PSU: Corsair RM650 | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB mSATA, Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Primary Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q | Keyboard: Logitech G810 | Mouse: Logitech G900 |
- - - - > FIRST BUILD LOG < 
- - - -

I'd want that phone. :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I like the Motion Launch the most on the m8.

The looks of the phone with the desing and sofware combined is just unmatched yet. That's why I would buy a phone like this no matter what

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Best thing about the M8: well it's not a Samsung so HTC actually care about what goes into the phone, rather than just filling it with gimmicks. 

Antec 1100 | Asus P8Z87-V | Silverstone Strider 850W 80+ Silver | Intel i5 3570k 4.3Ghz | Corsair h80 | Asus Xonar DGX | Sapphire HD 7850 1000 Mhz | 16 GB Patriot 1600MHz | Intel 330 180GB | OCZ Agility 3 60GB (Cache for HDD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Asus VE247H x2 | Ducky Shine 2 - Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Logitech G430

Honestly I wish more phones had IR... Seriously, more useful than you might think. Really wish my N5 had one.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

The build quality and feel is definitely the best thing about the HTC One M8. You just can't beat the feeling of metal.