HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My Favorite thing about the M8 is the body... looks so goood...

i love the build quality of the phone and i especially love the speakers!

the camera is great and the screen is awesome

the new brushed aluminium look and the dual/depth camera are my favorite features for this phone!

i have been putting off joining but i guess this giveaway has made me do it WOO.
As for my favorite thing, THE SPEAKERS, It's just common sense...

What do i like about the htc one is it kicks my phones butt and then some! Wish I could win

This looks like a genuinely gr8 phone, m8

Woot clicked win a phone and help someone get it to :3

Favorite thing is that it's a htc m8 and not a samsung s5 lol. :]

Favorite thing about the m8? Build quality, battery life, micro sd card, beautifull phone BOOM SOUND. What more could I possibly want? HTC for the win =)

The thing I like most about the HTC One (M8)? 

The superb build quality. 

I gotta say that HTC improved their phone a lot, by adding the Micro SD slot. it have pretty big built in storage but MIcro SD card is always welcomed. Keep up the good work HTC. And kudos for you linux for excellent reviews. I really like your work!

Linus you are the best tech reviewer and salesman, you make awesome advertisements with the things that matter, the HTC one m8 has the best design almost the perfect phone I'd like to try sense more before judging it the camera and the new onscreen buttons are my only complains, about the cheating on benchmarks thing I think I heard on the pocketnow podcast that you can actually activate that mode (its going to use a lot of battery) all the time in the developer options, they should have just added a toast saying that the phone would use that mode for the benchmark and everyone would've felt less cheated.

That amazing speaker is what got me going. Youtubing would be soo much better if i won the phone. :D  :D  :D  :D Hope I win

Probably  my favourite thing about the phone is the incredibly sexy design (I'll probably be getting one even if I don't win)

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

This would be great for me because I'm using a nokia brick and really want to upgrade but I don't have any money or wanne spend it on something!

Great cell phone, I love the screen(size and view angle). This is the only Android phone that I REALLY like.

From a HTC Radar(Windows Phone) user.

Dual rear facing cameras?

I'm sold.

This is my favourite thing about the M8!

M8's a gr8 b8 m8 no h8 rate it 8/8 will w8 till L8 will it be f8?

;)

i love the build quality and the awesome design of this device

The Speakers And Sense 6 ,,, i have the m7 and if the m8 speakers are even better will i really love my m7 so m8 is awesome and i even installed ARHD 62.0 which is sense 6 Rom for the m7 and its amazing and it offers a better battery life for the m7 and that is amazing :D