HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the aesthetics and the fact that HTC cares about the speakers, both are really important when i shop for phone.

I think the best feature that the HTC One (M8) has is the gesture/motion control! The best smartphone

The most frustrating thing about the old HTC M7 was the poor battery life, I couldn't be happier that HTC have realized this customer complaint and acted on it for the new M8.

I love the inclusion of Sense 6.0 over stock Android because of the quick settings and app drawer anyways gl all.

Good review at first, And what i like in M8, Is 2 Cams, it's good for take photos and focus it as i want but it's good quality, it's like M7

And HD resolution, and specs is good for me because i play games most of time

Excellent review and great device, but the only minus is that they didn't improve battery so much compared to HTC One m7. why didn't they use the same strategy as with HTC Butterfly S model with 3200mAh battery? 

Coool - my favorite thing is the build quality 

Love the time and effort that has obviously gone into the design and feel of this product. The Samsung S5 just seems to be packed with more of the same with some Gimicks that not many people will really use.

And the only bad thing that I've heard about this phone is people reading the specs and whinging about the camera but later in tests most are very happy with the quality of pics.

Nice work HTC and certainly ONE I plan to get :)

I guess the best features of this phone are the speakers and the design.

I think I do like the speakers most. You would think the phone producers would have come up with this idea earlier, apperantly not.

Just keep clicking the link people! :D

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the look of it. The design and build quality with the materials used, it's a very appealing phone for sure.

I just like the simple look of the phone; also large screen. Very important!! 

My favorite thing is the real life usage of the functions they add!
While samsung adds 999 new functions with each release they only work 10%of the time.
It feels like you got cheated, i have been a long time samsung user, and honestly i had enough with the long long time to get updates which still adds nothing new (note 2 user here)
and the horrible build quality not only from the outside but even the components ( with the eMMc bug that lasted 3 generations )
I wish to have a phone that is beautiful, built with quality yet still functional, and i think the HTC One is the One for me ( pun intended )  

yay good camera and front-facing speaker in it.

I like the front facing speakers. No more cupping for me!

Wow this phone is epic compared to my iphone. Hopefully I'll either win this one or get the M9 next year. Cannot afford a new phone right now xD

But seriously, great phone, I wish people would look at HTC more because the stuff they make is epic

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Well my favorite thing has to be the build-quality, i myself use and galaxy s4 and almost can't stand the plastic.