HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing I like most about the HTC M8 is the design, it looks awesome and I would love to own one :D

I'm sure I'mma win because statistics work like dat.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

HTC <3 
My favorite thing about the One M8 has to be the design. 

My favourite thing about the M8 is HTC's build quality. It's partly the reason why I haven't felt the need to replace my rock solid HTC Sensation from 2011.

Thanks for the giveaway guys and keep up the good work!!! The best thing about the M8 is definitely the design!!!

Having an m7, i really love the newer rounded design along with the durability the metal case has.

What has impressed me most of all is the extreme attention to detail and finesse of this new One, where high grade components and OS are crammed together to create a stunning device and user experience.

hmmmmm well, i got my (m7) back in January, and I wasn't too fond of the sharp edges, and then just a few months later, the m8 comes out and they fixed the problem :D and now it would fit nicely in my hand (also, I am getting buyers regret because the m8 is so much more powerful :P)

my favorite feature is the built in pop corn maker  :P

The IR port is my favorite feature.

Back in the Pocket PC days, it was included in almost every device and I used it all the time. I've since been upset that it was forgotten for so long.

My brother has the One M7 and uses the IR function all the time.

thanks!

I like the metal construction of this phone.

I like the look of the device and good luck have fun to everyone!

A man without a filter is just chaos walking.

the thing i like most about the M8 is the gunmetal color. i own an M7 as of like 2 months ago and love it dearly. and as for the IR blaster HTC makes the best of them i can turn on tv's anywhere (had samsungs before that only worked with like 20 brands of tvs)

Looking to upgrade from iphone...good luck everyone!

Will dual-wield M8 and my N5 if I win.. Twice the radiation, half the children. 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

The M8 looks amazing and got turned onto the idea by a friend... I showed him your video and he is defiantly buying one! :D

linus tech tips just does their reviews different from everyone else haha
i really like jeremy clarkson, so everything that says POWER appeals to me... and htc one m8 has alot of power

Favorite feature?? Has to be.... Boom sound!!

HELLO LINUS THIS IS MY ENTRYY WOOOO GO CANADA! GO LTT

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

My favorite thing about the M8 is having a bottom headphone jack, actually. That there are zero noteworthy Android phones (I've been an HTC fanboy for quite a few years) with bottom headphone jacks is why I still use an old iPod Touch lol. The build quality/aesthetics are of course exceptional as well, but I've come to expect that from HTC's phones. I honestly don't see why so many people still choose Samsung over HTC.

My favorite thing about this phone has got to be the all metal construction or the on screen buttons.