[Origin] Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition Pre-Order for $28 / €20 [Indian Region via Proxy/Hola Unblocker] (59.5% OFF)

Mindtrickz

Keep in mind that if you try this on Steam, your account will be banned. Using VPNs to get discounts is something Valve has no tolerance for.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Keep in mind that if you try this on Steam, your account will be banned. Using VPNs to get discounts is something Valve has no tolerance for.

Very true, Valve are a bit draconian when it comes to region locking and will ban your entire account and take away access to all your games for a single violation. EA on the otherhand are a bit more friendly when it comes to this issue.

AFJu07A.jpg

2:

kJ2O6V3.jpg

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Very true, Valve are a bit draconian when it comes to region locking and will ban your entire account and take away access to all your games for a single violation. EA on the otherhand are a bit more friendly when it comes to this issue.

<snip>

So hard to believe I'm not sure I can. Is dealing with Origin worth the discount? I must place this on the Scales of Judgment.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

So hard to believe I'm not sure I can. Is dealing with Origin worth the discount? I must place this on the Scales of Judgment.

Origin is just fine. There is nothing majorly wrong with it. It's not perfect, but neither are UPlay or Steam. Also no matter where you buy Watch Dogs you will have to use UPlay.

Sorry, lads. The offer has unfortunately expired.

But you can grab the standard edition for $33 on https://www.g2a.com/weeklysale if you missed the Origin deal. It's not the Digital Deluxe Edition but it's somewhat cheap.

thanks bud

That's cool.

I Pre-Ordered mine at my local game retailer here in the Philippines. Costs only 1200 Php (27.10 USD) and comes with posters, a Watchdogs shirt and cap and comes with what the deluxe edition on Origin has. I guess I'll pass on this offer.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

The problem\hate a lot of people have for Origin is that  'it is not steam' and it's owned by EA. Some people can not get past that, but the truth is that as a platform it is perfectly fine. It has it's strong points and weak points; just like Steam.

Nowadays I primarily use it for Titanfall. I have completed all the games I have on there such as Dragon Age 1 and 2, Mass Effect trilogy, the Dead Space Trilogy and most of the Humble Origin Bundle games.

If the price of a game is similar on both platforms, I will opt for Steam, but only because it's the platform in which I have most of my games. I will however not turn away from Origin.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Change the country to Russia. You're welcome.

P.S.: It should be 999,00 RUB which converts to 28 USD.

Off-topic: I'm kinda afraid to do so and get a region lock or a ban. Not sure.

Change the country to Russia. You're welcome.

P.S.: It should be 999,00 RUB which converts to 28 USD.

Off-topic: I'm kinda afraid to do so and get a region lock or a ban. Not sure.

It doesn't work.  They must have caught on.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

This is a bad time for my wallet to be empty.

:/

Great deal though, none the less.

COMIC SANS

But it's on origin -_- still might pick it up, thanks

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The problem\hate a lot of people have for Origin is that 'it is not steam' and it's owned by EA. Some people can not get past that, but the truth is that as a platform it is perfectly fine. It has it's strong points and weak points; just like Steam.

Nowadays I primarily use it for Titanfall. I have completed all the games I have on there such as Dragon Age 1 and 2, Mass Effect trilogy, the Dead Space Trilogy and most of the Humble Origin Bundle games.

If the price of a game is similar on both platforms, I will opt for Steam, but only because it's the platform in which I have most of my games. I will however not turn away from Origin.

Yes, some people do hate it because 'its not steam' but I have had quite a few problems were I can't log in or servers are down when I wanted to play a game. I have found steam more stable overall, but now I basically buy all my games off gog if i can because they have customer service as good as EA and it doesn't matter if there servers are down.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

People have been buying Battlefield through the Mexican Origin store, and SimCity through the Indian Origin store without any repercussion . In fact I even bought Russian Titanfall key for Origin and nothing happened.

EA don't ban people. Valve however do. With EA, there is only a region lock on the websites, and using VPN is frowned upon, but if you're "physically" in India/Mexico and buy the game and return home then there is nothing they can do to stop you.

In this particular matter EA/Origin is better than Valve/Steam.

I bought the russian version of the game since it was 28$. Do you know if it's gonna be in russian language only?!

I'm asking because you bought the russian Titanfall, so I was wondering if it was english or russian?! and is it gonna be different than Watch Dogs?!

I bought the russian version of the game since it was 28$. Do you know if it's gonna be in russian language only?!

I'm asking because you bought the russian Titanfall, so I was wondering if it was english or russian?! and is it gonna be different than Watch Dogs?!

How did you get it to work? When I tried my cart was just empty.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Origin makes purchasing things more difficult then it need to be.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

How did you get it to work? When I tried my cart was just empty.

Just followed instructions:

1-Open up the given link.

2-Activate Hola Unblocker and set it on Russia.

3-Refresh the page if it didn't till you get the Russian language.

4-Add Watch Dogs to your cart.

5-When it asks for a log in, turn off your Hola Unblocker and complete the purchase.

This is how I did it.

I've seen somewhere that it's language-locked, anyone can confirm?!

Just followed instructions:

1-Open up the given link.

2-Activate Hola Unblocker and set it on Russia.

3-Refresh the page if it didn't till you get the Russian language.

4-Add Watch Dogs to your cart.

5-When it asks for a log in, turn off your Hola Unblocker and complete the purchase.

This is how I did it.

I've seen somewhere that it's language-locked, anyone can confirm?!

That weird.  I keep trying it and it empties my cart every time.  It's pretty frustrating. 

Does this still work? And I'm too lazy to read the past posts, will this be in English for us lads?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I couldn't take the risk of the Russian version so I canceled it.

Meh, I'd rather pay full price to have it on Steam. I just don't enjoy Origin at all.