[Origin] Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition Pre-Order for $28 / €20 [Indian Region via Proxy/Hola Unblocker] (59.5% OFF)

Mindtrickz

Season Pass announced! I  think I'm ready to cancel my pre-order, even though I got it cheap. Not gonna support a company effectively saying "The full game actually costs 80 bucks".

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Season Pass announced! I  think I'm ready to cancel my pre-order, even though I got it cheap. Not gonna support a company effectively saying "The full game actually costs 80 bucks".

Just say the trailer for the season pass. Didn't really care for it, and will not be buying it. Not happy with the DLC policy either. I still got the Digital Deluxe for $28 instead of 60 dollars dollars, so I really can't complain. I got one over on Ubisoft. It's a win in my book.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

I think season passes are ok if the stuff isnt already on the disk. I consider it bonus content that isnt essential. If the game has no ending until buy the DLCs then its stupid. As far as I know its not the cases.

• 4 weeks later...

Raphael_123, I've talked to one of the origin reps and they say they are releasing soon, I presume origin is just delayed.

It's actually in russian for me with no way to change the language! Anyone has a fix?

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

It's actually in russian for me with no way to change the language! Anyone has a fix?

You could use Google Chrome to translate, but I'm sure there's drop down menu at the bottom of the page which allows you to select a language. It's cheaper to buy from Mexico (Origin) now afaik.

Raphael_123, I've talked to one of the origin reps and they say they are releasing soon, I presume origin is just delayed.

thank you, downloading it :)

You could use Google Chrome to translate, but I'm sure there's drop down menu at the bottom of the page which allows you to select a language. It's cheaper to buy from Mexico (Origin) now afaik.

There is a menu option for it but the only selection option is russian. Plus the talking etc is also in russian so i can't just ignore the subtitles.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro

There is a menu option for it but the only selection option is russian. Plus the talking etc is also in russian so i can't just ignore the subtitles.

Oh, you meant in game? I have no idea what's wrong then sorry. I've heard of people having this issue with Titanfall or some other game. I know they fixed that, so I guess it's possible to fix this.

If I were you I'd just pirate the game. You already paid for it.

tVljhDg.png

ಠ_ಠ

Can anybody else play the game that did this?

tVljhDg.png

ಠ_ಠ

Can anybody else play the game that did this?

I can play it now yes.

CPU:

Okay guys, get it while it is still up. Watch Dogs Delux edition for 28 dollars. I just bought it. If you don't believe me you can check my previous thread in which I posted a super deal of Titanfall for $33.78 dollars.

I wasn't lying then and I am not now. The game costs 1699 Indian Rubee; which is €20.3 Euro / $28 US dollars.  dollars.

WEUBpTh.jpg

2iCBq9T.png

How to buy:

Use Hola chrome/Firefox extension, add to cart, and then when you click checkout and get to the part where you have to log in and pay, before you log in, switch the extension off.

Proof:

-snip-

More proof:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/22q0a3/origin_watch_dogs_deluxe_edition_preorder_indian/

Link to the Game:

https://www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/watch-dogs/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition-ANW.html#details

So did I miss it? :P

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

This actually worked.... If only i saw the TitanFall one :<. Thank you very much for sharing!

greenmangaming usally has like 15% off titanfall

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Why does India get the game for so cheap? And Russia too? In Russia the games are CRAZY cheap.