[Origin] Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition Pre-Order for $28 / €20 [Indian Region via Proxy/Hola Unblocker] (59.5% OFF)

Mindtrickz

I bought the russian version of the game since it was 28$. Do you know if it's gonna be in russian language only?!

I'm asking because you bought the russian Titanfall, so I was wondering if it was english or russian?! and is it gonna be different than Watch Dogs?!

I don't know where you bought it, so I can not comment. But check out the site you bought it from, it should say what languages it supports. The Titanfall I bought supported English.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Thinking of doing this... Now for Standard or Deluxe...

The deal has expired. The site is no longer working.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Does this still work? And I'm too lazy to read the past posts, will this be in English for us lads?

The deal has expired, and yes it will be in English. India has no official language. India has about 1400 regional dialects, and no overall one language; the closest thing to an 'Indian' language is Hindi, which is spoken by roughly 770 million people within the country. As a matter of fact, the unifying language throughout the country is English.

It'll probably be Russian-only, it says so on the website (in Russian). (Most versions list a bunch of languages, which means it's the international version, this one isn't.)

Google translate from the Origin store:

here

well i dont see anything wrong with this. its their fault for making the game so cheap for other countries

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

well i dont see anything wrong with this. its their fault for making the game so cheap for other countries

They are making it so people in that region can actually afford to buy it or a significantly greater amount of people cam buy it.

They are making it so people in that region can actually afford to buy it or a significantly greater amount of people cam buy it.

still isnt fair for the rest of the world there are people (like me) in america who cant afford to buy all the new titles at $45-60

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

still isnt fair for the rest of the world there are people (like me) in america who cant afford to buy all the new titles at $45-60

they dont expect you to buy all the new titles they want you to buy their new titles. No one should think they need all the new titles eaith i mean how they hell are you even going to find time to play them all.

They change prices according to the income and the history of monetary spending of people in that region. So if people in India have low income, they'll drop the price of the game there to get higher sales. 

My card is not charged even after a couple of days. Does it charge my card only when the game releases?

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

My card is not charged even after a couple of days. Does it charge my card only when the game releases?

thats usually how it is

This is a pre-order. You will first be charged for the game when it is released.

The PayPal payment was completed which makes me suspicious since they said it would remain pending till release. 

This deal is now gone, pretty bummed I missed out :(. However I did the same thing with Hola and checked the Mexico Origin and the deluxe edition is on sale for $45USD which is still pretty good for me here in Australia where they want $90 for it. But for some reason I can't complete the purchase, after I put in all my details I keed getting error #9006 from Origin. Does someone else want to try this? Or is there a better deal?

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

If its in any language, it would be in "Multi"- Language, meaning it will have many to choose from. I know people from puerto rico, and don't speak one word of Spanish. lol

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

This deal is now gone, pretty bummed I missed out :(. However I did the same thing with Hola and checked the Mexico Origin and the deluxe edition is on sale for $45USD which is still pretty good for me here in Australia where they want $90 for it. But for some reason I can't complete the purchase, after I put in all my details I keed getting error #9006 from Origin. Does someone else want to try this? Or is there a better deal?

Have you made sure to turn off Hola at the check-out?

looks like the sale ended :(, wish i could have seen this thread sooner. 

Even though I'm not gonna get this, I will however use the Hola extension, since I moved to a latin american country from the states, web browsing became harder, and I didn't want to buy a VPN, this works though, but probably not as good as a VPN

Gaming Rig "Project Primitus" - AMD FX-8320 CPU, Asus M5A97 R2.0 Mobo, G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB RAM @1866 MHz, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 760 GPU, Fractal Design Define R4 Window, Corsair CX600 PSU

Pics and my reviews for the build here - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/LvN

Peripherals - Corsair Vengeance K70 MX Red, Logitech G402,Kingston HyperX Cloud, 21" TV, Steelseries QcK Heavy Mousepad, Macbook Pro 2012 13"

Have you made sure to turn off Hola at the check-out?

Managed to get it now, yea I was disabling Hola right before signing in. Must have been something wrong with Origin, it worked this morning on my first try. I also got Battlefiled 3 Premium Edition for $15, Titanfall Season pass for $16 and Watchdogs Deluxe Edition for $45. All up came to $76USD, about $85AUD. So I got 3 games pretty much for the price of just Watchdogs Deluxe edtion here in Australia. This is a pretty neat trick. Thank you very much for sharing. Will look out for more deals and definitely share on here with everyone. Thanks

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

looks like the sale ended :(, wish i could have seen this thread sooner. 

You can still get Watchdogs Deluxe Edition for $45USD, I just did. Or the standard edition for 30 something. Use Hola to switch to Mexico, add to your cart, checkout and when it asks you to sign in, tell Hola to go back to your country, then sign in and complete the purchase. You will see the game in "My Games" soon after.

SIMPLE MODZ

Managed to get it now, yea I was disabling Hola right before signing in. Must have been something wrong with Origin, it worked this morning on my first try. I also got Battlefiled 3 Premium Edition for $15, Titanfall Season pass for $16 and Watchdogs Deluxe Edition for $45. All up came to $76USD, about $85AUD. So I got 3 games pretty much for the price of just Watchdogs Deluxe edtion here in Australia. This is a pretty neat trick. Thank you very much for sharing. Will look out for more deals and definitely share on here with everyone. Thanks

Did the same. Bought the Titanfall season pass for $17 dollars.

Was anyone else already billed for it? Said it wouldn't bill me till release but that only lasted a couple days!

You can still get Watchdogs Deluxe Edition for $45USD, I just did. Or the standard edition for 30 something. Use Hola to switch to Mexico, add to your cart, checkout and when it asks you to sign in, tell Hola to go back to your country, then sign in and complete the purchase. You will see the game in "My Games" soon after.

Thanks dude!

I have purchased the deluxe edition :)

at first try I got #9006, then second try success.

also the games there really cheap, I wish I knew about this before, I just bought titanfall and premium for bf4 45$ each...