Any completely single slot RTX 3090 water coolers?

TheNuzziNuzz

Title says it all. Looking to cram 4 3090s right up against each other due to motherboard slot spacing.

Computers r fun

What are you looking to do with 4x 3090s? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

What are you looking to do with 4x 3090s? 

I do 3D effects for a company. I'm currently running duel 3090s. My software benefits from a crazier setup, and they are giving me a budget to upgrade my computer, so i'm exploring all of my options.

Computers r fun

2 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

I do 3D effects for a company. I'm currently running duel 3090s. My software benefits from a crazier setup, and they are giving me a budget to upgrade my computer, so i'm exploring all of my options.

The only thing I can find is ASUS and EKWB came together to create a water block RTX 3090.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Graphics-Cards/ASUS/RTX3090-24G-EK/

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Your only real option is to watercool the cards and get a custom terminal to connect them all together. It's a fun solution, but for a workstation I wouldn't necessary say it's a good solution. You're probably better off looking into single slot quadros if you need that density of GPU power.

25 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

that sounds like its time to move to quadros or make a render farm with 3090s in a few PCs

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 minute ago, GDRRiley said:

that sounds like its time to move to quadros or make a render farm with 3090s in a few PCs

Yeah , i get the feeling if every other animator on planet earth is able to work without 4 3090's then there may be some efficiency loss with going with 4 of them expecting a miracle. Probably quadros or a change in workflow is needed.

21 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Your only real option is to watercool the cards and get a custom terminal to connect them all together. It's a fun solution, but for a workstation I wouldn't necessary say it's a good solution. You're probably better off looking into single slot quadros if you need that density of GPU power.

The cost would make it completely unhelpful compared to my current duel 3090 system. I'd only be able to get 2 quadros and downgrade my CPU with my budget. It would barely be an upgrade, if not a downgrade from what I have now.

Computers r fun

18 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

What i'm doing is all about the creative workflow, the bulk rendering I do across render farms. 

Computers r fun

17 minutes ago, emosun said:

Yeah , i get the feeling if every other animator on planet earth is able to work without 4 3090's then there may be some efficiency loss with going with 4 of them expecting a miracle. Probably quadros or a change in workflow is needed.

I'm okay with some effiency loss. I've had perfect scaling with my two 3090s.

Quadros don't make sense for the reason I explained above:

1 minute ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

The cost would make it completely unhelpful compared to my current duel 3090 system. I'd only be able to get 2 quadros and downgrade my CPU with my budget. It would barely be an upgrade, if not a downgrade from what I have now.

Computers r fun

7 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

I'm okay with some effiency loss. I've had perfect scaling with my two 3090s.

Quadros don't make sense for the reason I explained above:

I'm pretty sure the ekwb block for the 3090 founder cards are single slot. 

Even if you do that though you are probably still going to run into ram temp issues with them that close together. Don't forget these cards have ram on the back of the card as well. 

Probably should get a board that has some additional spacing. My thread ripper board has 4 slots but there are two lower slots that have 2 slot spacing. 

Just gonna be 100% honest, 4 3090s Sounds like you should not be using Prosumer level hardware but Pro Level hardware Built and designed to do what you need. 

It heavily depends on the program you are using so saying what you use may be more helpful, let alone you will need Dual Power supplies, and a few other issues that may come up with trying to use 4.

You can see if Pudget Systems has anything regarding the program you use and to see potential performance numbers, or ask them about it they may be able to run the numbers before you spend 4000-8000$ on the two gpus and Watercooling hardware and such

11 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

you cant keep your cpu?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

1 hour ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

what program?

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs