Anonymous and 4chan have a new leader!

Askew

he still has bracers and talks about being a leader.....

kid pls 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

After the first five seconds I immediately think this kid is a wannabe punk.

All the questions in the interview are subjectively taking the piss out of him. :lol:

*hands fsx the award for the biggest understatement ever*  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

After the "WOW WOW WOW 4CHAN" I realised he just made this vid to get views. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

After the "WOW WOW WOW 4CHAN" I realised he just made this vid to get views. 

Yes but he doesn't understand that people will dox him and fuck with him because of this.

xD This kid OMFG I'M ROFLIN RIGHT NOW xD

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Yes but he doesn't understand that people will dox him and fuck with him because of this.

Yeh, he'll get so much hate lol. 

If he cant avoid being a dick on the internet he should at least try not to piss off its more militant wing.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Q3VssHZ.jpg

"I've been coding since I was 2"

Sure kid.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I mean... maybe like a 1/10.

The pure level of try-hard is worth -10 alone. :V

I know the kid is trying his best to troll and is actually being successful at the amount of rage, but the cringe factor ruins it.

Dude if he sees this he might smack you, you better delete it!!!

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

Ahahahahahaha this kid's a genius. I hope he becomes famous and makes thousands off the ad money.

It would only take one email to that boy's father to inform him that his son is claiming to the world to be the owner of 4chan, and to link him to /b/ for it all to be put to a very quick end. :lol:

The idiot showed his face...

rule one of real anon, don't show your face, not even the fucking stupid mask that others use.

It would only take one email to that boy's father to inform him that his son is claiming to the world to be the owner of 4chan, and to link him to /b/ for it all to be put to a very quick end. :lol:

I believe it far more likely his dad would become a /b/tard. That kid's a good actor and a decent troll, he's not an idiot and I'm sure he has worthwhile discussions with his parents.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.