This is absolutely brilliant!

abhay6547

And this is why you don't mess with hackers!

(skip to about 3 minutes for the good stuff)

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

okay, that's the most incredible thing I have seen someone do

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

lol...  No one messes with hackers.  It also shows you never to steal computers, because you could be pwned! 

:o That's actually amazing.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Lol and the guy wanted to go into criminal justice.... what a scum... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Lol and the guy wanted to go into criminal justice.... what a scum... 

If I'm not mistaken, I think he was actually enrolled in Zoz's criminal justice program.

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

This guy is like the dark night of hackers

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

This was absolutely hilarious and very, very clever. The Cops seemed kind of useless, without his skill I doubt they would have been able to recover the machine. Lesson learned. Don't steal the computer of a hacker unless you want to deal with hell.

Makes me realise maybe my data isn't as secure as I thought with it all being stored on a server that's right next to my PC.

Sure data redundancy, but redundancy ain't gunna stop some moron from taking something they won't know how to turn on.

Why haven't i seen this before xD

I don't even care if the guy actually stole the computer himself or bought it (either would have stupid), that was one entertaining story!

Old as... If all americans had watched this, they might not be so surprised about NSA stuff.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv