which call of duty was the best?

digitalMaster

guys which call of duty is good to start playing and also it has a good amount of ppl in servers?

IMO MW2 and MW3 were my favorites. MW2 is mostly filled with trick-shotters and people goofing around but MW3 is still pretty active and is always fun for me :)

PS: Can we be a civilized community and not fight over the best COD's and just give suggestions :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

oWVPPXF.gif

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

COD 4. After that the games got worse and worse.

COD4

COD4 won't even start anymore for me unless I restart my router with it running :L It seems to be a problem a lot of people are having, I miss it :'(

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

First MW and Black Ops 1

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

IMO MW2 and MW3 were my favorites. MW2 is mostly filled with trick-shotters and people goofing around but MW3 is still pretty active and is always fun for me :)

PS: Can we be a civilized community and not fight over the best COD's and just give suggestions :)

Modern Warfare 2 was by far the best. I wasn't around to play release COD 4 sadly.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

COD 4. After that the games got worse and worse.

COD4

YEP Definitely CoD4, no other game can compare. CoD4 was the best due to the community, Mods, Maps and Dedicated servers which we could control.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

COD4 and COD:WAW(5) are the best by far, with black ops coming in next, cod4 has the most players still playing it and is still a fantastic modern shooter. WaW has zombies with hundreds of modded maps and a avery good fairly active MP with WW2 guns.

WAW also has the best Sp imo. 

Call of Duty World at War. Buy it and play with me. 

Call of duty 4, it was simple and fun, good times were had.
and Modern Warfare 2 also, though kill streaks and trickshooters made it bad sometimes, but when you played with a couple of friends, having a laugh doing some team work it was great, many hours spent, some wasted but not all. My favorite thing was hardcore search and destroy, such a relaxing but still intense game mode, loved it :)
the rest of the series i wasn't a big fan of, world at war was fun for a bit though but zombie mode was awesome!
though the series lack inovation it is a okay casual game for everyone :)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

I love the first COD of Duty, it's the most exciting game ever.

The best cod imo was MW2. to start playing now i would say Black Ops 2 or Ghosts.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

MW2, gotta love that spec ops

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

guys which call of duty is good to start playing and also it has a good amount of ppl in servers?

Do you really have to ask this questions? The answer is obvious.

Call of duty 4! Dedicated servers, Mods, Maps. Ah the good old days when the community was in control. 

MW2, was fun, used to sit down with my friends and play that for hours straight. 

After COD4 Shit went down hill real fast though. 

CoD4, WaW, MW2. the first black ops was pretty good as well.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

COD4 is good, dedicated servers and does still have an active community, Black Ops 1 has dedicated servers and still lots of players, Black Ops II.is also a contender and a good game but no dedicated servers.

I wouldn't bother with any of the others on PC, the Infinity Ward games after COD4 are lazy ports with no dedicated servers and abysmal post launch support.

Best for me CoD2, then CoD4 (MW1), then COD1.... and put up a poll for God's sake.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.