LBGTQ rights groups in IL?

Edward78

I know some one's kid who got beat up & sent to the principal's office of a JR/SR High school, sadly I live in NYS & not sure what to look for. I know it is a Civil rights violation, but that is it.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

violence or harassment? file a complaint/report it to the police and/or talk with those involved like with parents and police? (also why mention this here?)

also what was the violation? is it a person/group or social issues that you want a rights group for? (might go political, Social Politics)

Depending on what it is, police might not want to deal with it.

12 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

violence or harassment? file a complaint to the police and/or talk with those involved like with parents and police? (also why mention this here?)

also what was the violation? is it a person/group or social issues that you want a rights group for? (might go political, Social Politics)

Depending on what it is, police might not want to deal with it.

Ya sorry odd place to post this :D, it is in extreene S. IL, don't think the police would help. When I went to school at that place, a girl in the same school had cancer & they had a help us with the $$ drive, no one really came, it was 20+ years back so hard to remember, I just remember US being their. That area is, the bible says it is wrong.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

1 hour ago, Edward78 said:

Ya sorry odd place to post this :D, it is in extreene S. IL, don;t think the police would help/ When I went to school at that place, a girl in the same school had cancer & they had a help us with the $$ drive, no one really came, it was 20+ years back so hard to remember, I just remeber US being their. That area is, the bible says it is wrong.

Wow om ashames of my state.

I dont know of any by name, but a goot place to look would be central IL, probably in the Champain/Urbana area. CU gets a lot of people because its a university town, theres a large LGBTQ support system there.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Not only is it a hate crime if they got attacked for that. 

But it's also a criminal offense to hit someone with the intent to cause injury (assault). Get them to call the cops, file a police report, SUE the scumbag(s) that beat them and potentially the school as well if they were made aware of the aggressions already and chose to do nothing. Because yes, you can sue the kids (more like the parents, unless they are like 16 or something)

Get these stupid kids to learn sooner rather than later that actions have consequences and the excuse that "they are just a kid" is not a valid reason to justify the bad parenting that led to that (hence why you sue the family of the bully, not just the bully themselves)

And if the cops are also not willing to do their job just because of XYZ reason and they don't care, you can sue those too.

Illinois is sadly a two party consent as far as recording goes, so it might be harder for them to get the evidences they need for this.

http://www.thesafestline.com/sue-for-bullying/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/illinois-parents-sue-sons-alleged-bully/story?id=24212484

https://www.publicjustice.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018.01.08-Winter-2017-Edition-Bullying-Verdicts-and-Settlements-Final.pdf

https://www.findlaw.com/education/student-conduct-and-discipline/what-to-do-if-your-child-is-bullied.html

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I fully support beating the shit out of a bully. Since many schools are zero tolerance to the point the bullied is getting punished too, may as well make it worth it.