6 Fans @ ~ 700 RPM for intake ?

Go to solution Solved by BecauseRussia,

That all depends.

1. Is anything thermal throttling? If nothing is thermal throttling then so long as 2. You are happy with how loud the computer is at both idle and under load then, Yes that is fine. If the computer is thermal throttling then you will want to look at increasing the RPM of the fans. If possible you could scale the fan RPM with temperature.To maintain both quiet operation at idle and effective cooling while under load.

Hey Guys,

since about 2 montsh im rocking with my iCUE 5000X RGB,  I've got 6 x LL120  fans as  intake at around 700rpm and I wonder if thats okay for intake ? is there enough air comming in ?

I've got a i9-9900k at around 5Ghz cooled via Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT with 3x LL120 again.

And a Asus 2080Ti, forgot which one, was expensive, i guess it doesnt matter which one it is 😄 

What do you have as intake ? Somehow I changed from a RGB b*tch into "I like it silent" guy  😄 

That all depends.

1. Is anything thermal throttling? If nothing is thermal throttling then so long as 2. You are happy with how loud the computer is at both idle and under load then, Yes that is fine. If the computer is thermal throttling then you will want to look at increasing the RPM of the fans. If possible you could scale the fan RPM with temperature.To maintain both quiet operation at idle and effective cooling while under load.

30 minutes ago, Chrizzo1887 said:

Hey Guys,

since about 2 montsh im rocking with my iCUE 5000X RGB,  I've got 6 x LL120  fans as  intake at around 700rpm and I wonder if thats okay for intake ? is there enough air comming in ?

I've got a i9-9900k at around 5Ghz cooled via Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT with 3x LL120 again.

And a Asus 2080Ti, forgot which one, was expensive, i guess it doesnt matter which one it is 😄

Like @BecauseRussia said, the metric to measure that is in the temp of your system.

(CPU, GPU and such. HWinfo64 could help a lot there).

30 minutes ago, Chrizzo1887 said:

What do you have as intake ? Somehow I changed from a RGB b*tch into "I like it silent" guy  😄 

Hahaha this made me laugh.
Altho one doesnt have to exclude the other. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!