Kingdom Under Fire 2 to have better graphics on PS4 compared to PC

ManOfDisguise

When asked about the graphics differences between PC and PS4 versions in an interview with 2P, Lee stated: ”A little hard to tell you right now because if the PC users know, they will be very angry. PS4 has much better graphics. PS4 graphics quality will be much better and higher than the PC version.”

This is certainly interesting since a modern PC is supposed to be much powerful than the new consoles. But again, the PS4 has been compared to a high end PC in the past. Lee also revealed that they will like to bring to the Xbox One but that depends on Microsoft.

Source: http://gamingbolt.com/kingdom-under-fire-ii-ps4-graphics-better-and-higher-than-pc-version

What do you think about this?

I dunno I smell bs maybe what they meant to say by this is that they are gona focus 99% on the PS4 version and just leave the PC verison unoptimised or something hmmm.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

LOL?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I wonder how much Sony paid them to do that.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

falmebait

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

My first thought was seriously just "wat".

And then after thinking about it some, they probably meant that it will be better than your "average" PC that people have around. A laptop or such.

They must be using calculators to program and run it. Or they will not optimize it. Or the guy prefers 8bit graphics hence the reason why he says PS4 looks better. Could only tell at release.

Ugh, WHY SONY?

The console trolls would be fed.

*insert rich spoilt child voice* "See PC has shit graphics, I have the PS4 which has the latest and most powerful processor"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Ugh, WHY SONY?

The console trolls would be fed.

*insert rich spoilt child voice* "See PC has shit graphics, I have the PS4 which has the latest and most powerful processor"

hah there was a post here on ltt of an ignorant ps4 fanboy in the yt comment section of a video saying how the ps4 has a "special" graphics card that can run every game at 1080p. looooool

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Must be some pretty f-ed up port if you ask me.

Something that's locked to 1080p and 30Hz

144Hz goodness

oh its easy for it to be better on ps4, just do a bsic port to PC , let it crash and get 5fps on anything thats not an APU

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Step 1: make a game for PS4

Step 2: release the unoptimized developer pc version

Step 3: receive oodles of money from Sony

Prepare to not get my money, and get a swift middle finger.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

lolno.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The PS4 version will probably look better than a pc with intergrated graphics. That or they arent putting any effort into the pc port.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

the only ways this statement could be true is

A: He's comparing ps4 to really entry level pc

B: keeping the pc ver. horribly unoptimized

if B then someone eventually will come out and say it. Thus they will probably lose all creditability with the pc market, not that they haven't by saying this. There is no way that a properly powered pc will ever lose to a ps4 or xbone in terms of raw horse power.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

This is an Asian developer talking about the PC version of a game. They don't have the best track record when it comes to multi plat ports. Also that comparison between the PS4 and a high end pc is pretty funny. 

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602