Custom Motherboards

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

Yes you could you could source parts and pices needed and use like a Diy based kit but it still would cost allot and trying to compete with the major manufactures with thousands of workers that can pump out mass volumes of laptops thus reducing the costs of there product to were it would be almost imposable to compete without having something different to offer that's worth the added cost of there products. 

If I could then would you buy a laptop from me of you could afford it?

Just now, Boss007 said:

no. not at all bc your probly never going to get them...... 

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

1 minute ago, Boss007 said:

No because I could get a cheap laptop from Dell or HP with a warranty, Tech support and Proper return department.  

Just now, ELSknutson said:

No because I could get a cheap laptop from Dell or HP with a warranty, Tech support and Proper return department.  

i mean not entirely cheap but ok 

-----------------

#

Just now, adarw said:

i mean not entirely cheap but ok 

My sons HP laptop with an Ryzen APU was like $350 and it can play Minecraft and fortnight plus do any basic word/excel projects needed. I mean what more do you need from a laptop. 

1 minute ago, Boss007 said:

Why would anyone? 

• Is it a extremely nice deal to consider buying from you?
  • Does it offer anything unique to risk buying from a unknown company?

You are missing quite a lot background information, you should start to understand some of these things when you get to highschool.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

My sons HP laptop with an Ryzen APU was like $350 and it can play Minecraft and fortnight plus do any basic word/excel projects needed. I mean what more do you need from a laptop. 

O.O im looking for a laptop mind sending a link

-----------------

#

1 minute ago, adarw said:

O.O im looking for a laptop mind sending a link

This laptop is not good I added an external SSD drive and 4 more gigs of ram but for the price it is still usable and does the job thats needed. 

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Performance-Graphics-Bluetooth-Windows/dp/B084YXBMR9/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=hp+ryzen+laptop+cpu&qid=1628860449&sr=8-14

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

This laptop is not good I added an external SSD drive and 4 more gigs of ram but for the price it is still usable and does the job thats needed. 

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Performance-Graphics-Bluetooth-Windows/dp/B084YXBMR9/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=hp+ryzen+laptop+cpu&qid=1628860449&sr=8-14

is it heavy? and are the hinges bad- im quite roghf on them so i need stuff that are strong.

-----------------

#

2 minutes ago, adarw said:

and are the hinges bad- im quite roghf on them so i need stuff that are strong.

HP Hinges are not exactly the strongest, but really no hinges are perfectly tough.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

HP Hinges are not exactly the strongest, but really no hinges are perfectly tough.

welp anything is quite better than a chromebook........ but man they are quite tough

-----------------

#

16 minutes ago, Levent said:

Why would anyone? 

• Is it a extremely nice deal to consider buying from you?
  • Does it offer anything unique to risk buying from a unknown company?

You are missing quite a lot background information, you should start to understand some of these things when you get to highschool.

What if it could have all the features you have ever wanted in one laptop also I'm going to uni next year

Also this may sound crazy but lot of the big companies like Microsoft started with a crazy idea

46 minutes ago, Boss007 said:

so instead could i start my own laptop manufacturing company? if i was to start one what would the cost be? and any idea on how to source the required components?

Check your wallet, then multiply that amount by 100,000. That’s the cost.

But for real, that would be in the tens of millions.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Boss007 said:

What if it could have all the features you have ever wanted in one laptop

You mean like you can now, you get a laptop with anything you want, if it doesn't have it there's a peripheral for it.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

7 minutes ago, adarw said:

is it heavy? and are the hinges bad- im quite roghf on them so i need stuff that are strong.

I mean the the Hinges are fine but the laptop was for my 8 year old son and he usually just leaves it open on the desk. also its not heavy at all because its fairly bare bones. 

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

I mean the the Hinges are fine but the laptop was for my 8 year old son and he usually just leaves it open on the desk. also its not heavy at all because its fairly bare bones. 

yikes its 720p ima pass and buy a laptop for a bit more lol but thanks!

-----------------

#

2 minutes ago, Npiet1 said:

You mean like you can now, you get a laptop with anything you want, if it doesn't have it there's a peripheral for it.

but you cant carry peripherals around can you for example yo may get a gaming laptop but it may lack a keyboard that you like or a high refresh screen or you prefer touchscreen displays or you want a good camera? if you want all these features you would have to buy so many peripherals that it would defeat the purpose of a laptop "portability! 

3 minutes ago, Boss007 said:

What if it could have all the features you have ever wanted in one laptop

then the laptop would be too heavy, to big and cost too much to make and know one would buy it. Cough Cough GT80 Titan

3 minutes ago, adarw said:

yikes its 720p ima pass and buy a laptop for a bit more lol but thanks!

lol I said it was a shit laptop lol but its cheap and gets the job done lol 

3 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

lol I said it was a shit laptop lol but its cheap and gets the job done lol 

shocked pikachu face 

-----------------

#

2 minutes ago, Boss007 said:

but you cant carry peripherals around can you for example yo may get a gaming laptop but it may lack a keyboard that you like or a high refresh screen or you prefer touchscreen displays or you want a good camera? if you want all these features you would have to buy so many peripherals that it would defeat the purpose of a laptop "portability! 

Most gaming laptops are not that portable also they are hot, noisy, and typically cant compare to a desktop in gaming and if they can a comparable desk top is cheaper. The Laptops that can compete with desktop PC's usually are over priced and they draw back is they offer little to no upgrades besides Ram and Storage. 

Most gaming laptops are not that portable also they are hot, noisy, and typically cant compare to a desktop in gaming and if they can a comparable desk top is cheaper. The Laptops that can compete with desktop PC's usually are over priced and they draw back is they offer little to no upgrades besides Ram and Storage. 

yea thats why most people buy a pc and a crappy laptop if they want for portability. 

-----------------

#

Just now, Boss007 said:

You can already get them, try again. Pro art sudio has all those features oh it's only $10,000, you think you can beat asus in pricing?

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

Just now, adarw said:

shocked pikachu face 

There are 2 types of Laptops in my opinion Cheap that get the job done and Quality that you actually have to do serious work on.  If you use your laptop every day for work or something Its best to spend a little extra to get a good one. 

6 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

There are 2 types of Laptops in my opinion Cheap that get the job done and Quality that you actually have to do serious work on.  If you use your laptop every day for work or something Its best to spend a little extra to get a good one. 

yea but i mean i guess my chromebook will do as since im going to make my pc real soon. (want to build something used but my parents dont like to drive long distances lol)

-----------------

#