recommendation for good fan as side mounted (intake)

frozensun

Hi guys.

Can you recommend me good fan which can push as much as it can fresh air towards my GPU.

It will be installed at a side of the case as intake.

Here is the list:

https://iponcomp.com/shop/group/pc-accessories/case-fan/18498/

A plus would be 200 mm fan because one is already installed but I'm not happy with it.

Case=Phantom 820.

Is this one good,I mean it's not expensive?

https://iponcomp.hr/shop/proizvod/arctic-cooling-p14-pwm-pst-5-komadni-set/1691034

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

6 minutes ago, frozensun said:

200 mm

https://iponcomp.com/shop/group/pc-accessories/case-fan/18498/?keyword=a20&brand=1000302

i'd go gor a noctua one

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

2 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

oh okay,How about this one?
https://iponcomp.hr/shop/proizvod/arctic-cooling-p14-pwm-pst-5-komadni-set/1691034

It says pressure optimized fan,I suppose it's only good for AIO,correct?
I mean what kind of fan specs do I need?

Low/high static pressure,high airflow?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

6 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

overpriced,sorry my friend I'm low with budget,I'm not giving 40 euros for a damn fan.

Any other to recommend?

its 'only' 140mm, but remember its not the size that matters. 🙂

https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-P14s-redux-1500-PWM-Performance/dp/B00KF7O58G

15 buckos 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

30 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Any other to recommend?

i actually was going to reccomend an arctic fan, until you mentioned that you want a 200mm.

running arctic myself, great fans

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

6 minutes ago, NorKris said:

I can only get ones from the link I posted.

So arctic P14 is good as intake?

Just now, frozensun said:

I can only get ones from the link I posted.

So arctic P14 is good as intake?

P12 and P14's are good as everything 😛 

Just now, NorKris said:

P12 and P14's are good as everything 😛 

So those are not only for AIO?
Okay,then I should go with these.

Too bad that they don't have RGB,I really would like to have some RGB inside that PC.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

So those are not only for AIO?
Okay,then I should go with these.

Too bad that they don't have RGB,I really would like to have some RGB inside that PC.

Its P12
P12 RGB
P12 ARGB
P14 ... no RGG 😞  sadly 

6 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Its P12
P12 RGB
P12 ARGB
P14 ... no RGG 😞  sadly 

there phantec halo 140mm rgb/argb grills thow but at an added cost.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

there phantec halo 140mm rgb/argb grills thow but at an added cost.

True, planning on using those with P12 ARGB's 😄 

Then P14 is good choice?

I might go for a pack of those if you suggest me

Those are good as intake/exhaust fans for cases?

Then P14 is good choice

yes. the "P14" is a pressure optimised fan, the "F14" is an airflow optimized one.

1 minute ago, LauriHimself said:

yes. the "P14" is a pressure optimised fan, the "F14" is an airflow optimized one.

What is the difference between those?

Pressure optimized are only for AIOs?

I have F14 here but I'm not happy with it.

It's set as exhaust fan inside that case.

Is P14 a better choice then?

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Then P14 is good choice?

I might go for a pack of those if you suggest me

Those are good as intake/exhaust fans for cases?

Well let me say this.
Noctua knows that their 12x25 is better than their 140Fans.. (for alot of usecases)
And P12 is almost as good as the 12x25..  just think how good a bigger P12 is  😛 

Pressure optimized are only for AIOs?

not only, but in general yes. pressure optimized fans are used when you want to "press" air through fine mesh, a radiator etc

3 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

not only, but in general yes. pressure optimized fans are used when you want to "press" air through fine mesh, a radiator etc

But don't want that.

I need as PC case fans.

Tell me why P14 is better choice then F14 from Arctic.

Tell me why P14 is better choice then F14 from Arctic

1. no one said that
  2. it simply doesn't matter

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

But don't want that.

I need as PC case fans.

Tell me why P14 is better choice then F14 from Arctic.

less noise  😛 

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

But don't want that.

if this is your case, and the circled area is where you are going to mount the fans, then YES, you want P14 fans

InkedPhantom820angle_LI.jpg

4 minutes ago, NorKris said:

less noise  😛 

honestly i can't tell a difference. only at full RPM, and if you have to run your fans at max speed, there is something wrong with your case airflow anyway XD 

4 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

honestly i can't tell a difference. only at full RPM, and if you have to run your fans at max speed, there is something wrong with your case airflow anyway XD 

hmm ok. i dont have any P14 or F14

i only have the P12   P12 ARGB  P120 ARGB 😛