recommendation for good fan as side mounted (intake)

frozensun
37 minutes ago, NorKris said:

True, planning on using those with P12 ARGB's 😄 

be funny to use em with quad loop fans and make it 6 loops🤔 hmm dam my tt fans are 120mm i think and i have 140mm grills....

oh i might have 3x 120mm fan grills ill one day make it for the meme...

then the question will be ya but are the lux bru... $170 a fan...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

Snip

I have both 12&14 in the P & F variant 

Solid fans 🤷🏻‍♂️ not quite as low noise a s my noctuas, but still very good

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

6 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

I have both 12&14 in the P & F variant 

Solid fans 🤷🏻‍♂️ not quite as low noise a s my noctuas, but still very good

Not happy at all with F14.

I can barely feel the air touching my hands from like  20 cm away.

On other oldie PC retro I have sickleflow and I can feel the air from like 3 feet away.

Those sickleflow are damn good fans even only 120mm.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

Not happy at all with F14

so then go for P14 i guess?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

10 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Not happy at all with F14.

I can barely feel the air touching my hands from like  20 cm away.

On other oldie PC retro I have sickleflow and I can feel the air from like 3 feet away.

Those sickleflow are damn good fans even only 120mm.

do you want air flow or quiet nose? ill show you air flow...

https://www.amazon.ca/PFC1412HE-Delta-140mm-Violent-Server/dp/B093ZJXY52/ref=sr_1_173?dchild=1&keywords=server+fan&qid=1628364221&s=pc&sr=1-173

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

22 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ill show you air flow...

that aint no fan ^^ that's a jet engine XD

4 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

that aint no fan ^^ that's a jet engine XD

got pay to play....😂

Edited by thrasher_565

ok last one...

26 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ok last one...

all that thing needs is more RGB and it becomes ur dream pc? 

11 minutes ago, NorKris said:

all that thing needs is more RGB and it becomes ur dream pc? 

well its an mountain mods pc case. at the time i was looking at a case from them or a case labs case and went with case labs.  dont remember the reason thow.

buy ya one point i and 38 fans in there all off of one molex... and controlled some thow a $20 5.25 bay controller or my koolance software controller till i fried it. i also had a desk top controller but didn't like how much the % went up.

but bleave it or not i quit water cooling for a bit. sold my raystrom cpu block, sold my d5 pump, sold my 2x 360 rads. but then...... i wanted 2 pcs in one case...and i thought about mounting one in the casealabs case (witch would have been cheaper...) i found a place that can build a custom aio for all the hdmi, usb, 3.5mm and was about $150 usd. there was space to mount it on the top back of the case too. but i was going to use 2 be quiet case stacked on top of a thermatek core p200 pedestal but found out there was no top. so....i got the case too....and another pedestal...and well you probably no.

computer stuff 011.jpg

DSCF1262.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

Edited by thrasher_565

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

I want a fan that can push as much as it can of fresh air towards GPU,Noctua ones are out of equation.

So I dunno do I need high static pressure fan or high m3/h fan.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

This is the fan which came preinstalled with the case on a side panel.

Is it good?

Do I need better?

20210808_064634.jpg

8 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

well its an mountain mods pc case. at the time i was looking at a case from them or a case labs case and went with case labs.  dont remember the reason thow.

buy ya one point i and 38 fans in there all off of one molex... and controlled some thow a $20 5.25 bay controller or my koolance software controller till i fried it. i also had a desk top controller but didn't like how much the % went up.

but bleave it or not i quit water cooling for a bit. sold my raystrom cpu block, sold my d5 pump, sold my 2x 360 rads. but then...... i wanted 2 pcs in one case...and i thought about mounting one in the casealabs case (witch would have been cheaper...) i found a place that can build a custom aio for all the hdmi, usb, 3.5mm and was about $150 usd. there was space to mount it on the top back of the case too. but i was going to use 2 be quiet case stacked on top of a thermatek core p200 pedestal but found out there was no top. so....i got the case too....and another pedestal...and well you probably no.

computer stuff 011.jpg

DSCF1262.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

Hey,I need logitech G19 applets 😄

I can just say wooow!

6 minutes ago, frozensun said:

This is the fan which came preinstalled with the case on a side panel.

Is it good?

Do I need better?

20210808_064634.jpg

better then a 200mm side fan um no.

9 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Hey,I need logitech G19 applets 😄

I can just say wooow!

ya i wonder what happened to it hmm. i was looking to buy another and well people on ebay want $100 for one... there fun to have that shows the stat of the pc.(and 7inch hdmi lcd would be better nowadays thow)  my dad has one maybe i can get his.

Edited by thrasher_565

6 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i wonder what happened to it hmm. i was looking to buy another and well people on ebay want $100 for one... there fun to have that shows the stat of the pc.(and 7inch hdmi lcd would be better nowadays thow)  my dad has one maybe i can get his.

I got mine for 50 eur.

Those power blick cable bends a lot so it reboots the screen sometimes.

Have you found applets for it?

I could find with regular google use.

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

better then a 200mm side fan um no.

So this fan ain't that bad?

Actually googling the model name got me this,but nowhere specs can be seen:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/cooler-master-df2003012semn-fans/p/1YF-002N-00149

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

ok last one...

What is he cooloing, a quad Xeons?😁

21 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Have you found applets for it?

no idea what applets is.

22 minutes ago, frozensun said:

So this fan ain't that bad?

na it be no pint in replacing it.

17 minutes ago, frozensun said:

What is he cooloing, a quad Xeons?😁

well there a thing as too much cooling i guess...

Sorry guys,

I just saw that only option are 200mm fans.

So I need (maybe) better 200 mm fan.

How about this one?

https://iponcomp.hr/shop/proizvod/noctua-noctua-nf-a20-pwm-chromaxblackswap/1869759
It moves a lot of air into the case,right?

But 40 euros for a damn fan,too much...

Yep it's Noctua.

But if I just could cool down my GPU with it,I don't matter spending 40 euros on fan.