How to recover or get files from a totally broken phone

RainOfPain125

Title.

Phone does not turn on. There is no way to do the conventional method of file transfer. There is no power in the phone. Of course I imagine the solution would be, probably, very hard, maybe even out of my realm of potential.

I'm wondering if there is any way to get the data without doing something extremely costly, like taking it to a shop, or having them repair whatever part of the phone wont let it turn on (to then do file transfer)

Thankyou.

I smashed my old phone, luckily had data backed up somewhat regularly so new phone quickly had 95% of my junk back, had to figure out living without the rest.
Hope the thought helps, because repair or data recovery services are the only other things I know of.

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

40 minutes ago, RainOfPain125 said:

Phone does not turn on. There is no way to do the conventional method of file transfer. There is no power in the phone. Of course I imagine the solution would be, probably, very hard, maybe even out of my realm of potential.

If the phone doesn't power on and the data is not stored on a removeable microSD card, your only option would in fact be taking the phone to a shop capable of either repairing the phone so it turns on, or moving the flash storage chip to another phone of the same make and model. That being said, if encryption was enabled on the phone (as it is on most phones these days), moving the flash storage chip to another device will not allow access to the data.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 hours ago, kirashi said:

If the phone doesn't power on and the data is not stored on a removeable microSD card, your only option would in fact be taking the phone to a shop capable of either repairing the phone so it turns on, or moving the flash storage chip to another phone of the same make and model. That being said, if encryption was enabled on the phone (as it is on most phones these days), moving the flash storage chip to another device will not allow access to the data.

well that blows because I seriously cannot remember if there are any important files on the phone.

thanks.