How to determine what is a fair selling price for used electronics?

I will be listing my first electronics item for sale on eBay and probably Facebook Marketplace.  I know the two basic ideas, which are to see the price of both current listings and sold items, then try to price somewhere between (or at the sold price for a quick sale).  Are there any other ways to try to get an idea of what to list it for that will actually see it maybe move but also get the most possible?  Thanks!  (The item is an Acer Switch Alpha 12 Windows tablet with an i5-6200u and 512gb of storage).

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

In my experience, if soething is well listed but not selling on eBay, the price is too high and I'll chip a few bucks off every week until someone takes it.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

17 hours ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

I will be listing my first electronics item for sale on eBay and probably Facebook Marketplace.  I know the two basic ideas, which are to see the price of both current listings and sold items, then try to price somewhere between (or at the sold price for a quick sale).  Are there any other ways to try to get an idea of what to list it for that will actually see it maybe move but also get the most possible?  Thanks!  (The item is an Acer Switch Alpha 12 Windows tablet with an i5-6200u and 512gb of storage).

well if you can wate then you can get the most for something. i dont think threes a fee to relist something but drop it like $5 each listing

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Average out the sold price of all sold listings on eBay from the last month.

I use the sold prices on ebay to see hoemuch the item has sold for recently then look at current items for sale to get an idea of price

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

* your thread was moved to the New Builds and Planning section *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Well ebay gives you a good idea how much something is worth. But this kind of answer would be too banal.

For me, I first take the lowest MSRP of a product found on the web.

Then I deduct 30% because it is used.

Then I calculate the lifespan of that product.

Then I figure out the remaining lifespan.

So the equation would be

used price=lowest MSRP*70%*(remaining lifespan/total lifespan)

• CPU
    9900KS @ 5.0 avx offset 0/ cache 4.7/ @1.33v
  • Motherboard
    asus strix ROG z390-i
  • RAM
    8gb x2 G.skill ddr 4 3600 (OCed to 4000 17-19-19-39 @1.4v)
  • GPU
    Asus Strix OC RTX 3080 10GB  
  • Case
    Corsair 280x Crystal
  • Storage
    1tb Samsung SSD + 2x (512gb Samsung) SSD
  • PSU
    Seasonic GM 650 650Watt Gold (semi-modular)
  • Display(s)
    LG34gk950g
  • Cooling
    H115i platinum/ 2x NF-A14 (GPU intake)/ 2xNFA14 (H115i radiator exhaust fan) 2x Corsair ML PRO 140(front intake) / 1x NF-A8 (exhaust)/ 2 x Corsair LL 120 (GPU deshroud fans)
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K70 LUX MX RED/ Microsoft Designer Keyboard Bluetooth
  • Mouse
    Corsair Harpoon RGB
  • Sound
    Audioengine A2+/ Audioengine d1 dac/ B&O h6