New WAN show private

Dang, I guess Linus gotta move now, several thousand people know where you live now.

And after you did all that work with the ac, and everything else you did

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

And after you did all that work with the ac, and everything else you did

That wasn't his new house. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

5 minutes ago, BondiBlue said:

That wasn't his new house. 

It wasn't? He moved since then?

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

It wasn't? He moved since then?

He installed that system about a year ago. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

I respect Linus and what he's accomplished, and have enjoyed countless hours of entertainment from what LTT has created.

So please take this in the loving spirit that it is intended -  and I hope everyone can appreciate that - like backing up your important files in several different places...

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SHOW ON YOUR DESKTOP WHEN LIVE STREAMING TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, OR EVEN JUST THE PEOPLE YOU'RE IN A WEB MEETING WITH!

26einQw.png

And I'm sure Yvonne will agree - Linus deserves at minimum - to be forced to look at every single image in these search results and replicate them in his home for at least 2 years.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tv's+above+fireplaces&iax=images&ia=images

Edited by kindofajerk

7 minutes ago, BondiBlue said:

He installed that system about a year ago. 

Yeah, I didn't know he moved since then, I dont ever anything In a video about that.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, CeriousGames said:

Damnit Linus, doxxing yourself is not the new meta.

Jokes aside, hope things get solved so the video can get released.

It will be, as usual. 
Not the first time they leak something they shouldn't. It will be edited and reuploaded.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Damn it, I wanted the WAN show this evening. It's like a ritual, you know?

or as we say in the south, "Y'all need DLP"

I've been pretty aggravated with Google and Amazon for the past hour because the show just abruptly ended and disappeared midstream. I rebooted my Firestick and tried Twitch. Came here to see if it was just me lol. Poor Linus; he pulled a Dennis. 😆

I sincerely hope people can refrain from being jerks about it, and they'll be able to joke about it going forward. He certainly earned one of these.

fp.png.19d9678019cd29489415da679fe27e94.png

I imagine this will be Yvonne's reaction..

Looks like he was talking about his new house and leaked some shit. 

Good to know everything is ok, was a little weird it disappeared but hopefully they caught it and no Crazy stalkers got to see it before they took it down

That's crazy! Hope some busters and weirdo don't try anything goofy. People got too much time on their hands these days.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

That is unfortunate.  It will be interesting to see the after effects of this going forward.

On 7/2/2021 at 10:20 PM, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Yeah, I didn't know he moved since then, I dont ever anything In a video about that.

As far as I know he hasn't He has lived in the same house that he had don’t all the mods to and now he is moving. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard