New WAN show private

Dang it, I missed most of the WAN show. I understand why it was taken down. I hope it gets edited and I still get to see it. As the title says, what were the topics I missed? I only caught some of the house photos & the incarcerated gift card, kid.

What happened?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, DNA Away said:

Dang it, I missed most of the WAN show. I understand why it was taken down. I hope it gets edited and I still get to see it. As the title says, what were the topics I missed? I only caught some of the house photos & the incarcerated gift card, kid.

I got a better question, where is the WAN Show? I saw it started, so since it was halfway through, I decided to add it to my watch list, but now YouTube is telling me that the video is unavailable and hidden.

Saw that the Wan show was on an hour ago, came back to watch it and now it's private. Did something happen during the stream or did Linus accidentally private it?

Right after he said he doesn't want anyone to see what the outside of his house looked like, I noticed something, and found info instantly. I really hope no one shares it, and they take the video down. Getting doxxed is serious.

3 minutes ago, the_importer said:

I got a better question, where is the WAN Show? I saw it started, so since it was halfway through, I decided to add it to my watch list, but now YouTube is telling me that the video is unavailable and hidden.

it got taken down.  Linus made a boo boo.

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

it got taken down.  Linus made a boo boo.

Boo boo, what could have Linus possibly made?

1 minute ago, the_importer said:

Boo boo, what could have Linus possibly made?

he slipped up and made his address visible on stream.  

Joined forum to ask this question. I was watching with ~30 min lag, and all of the sudden it disappeared. I don't want to be weird about it, but wondered if it was on purpose.

Yes, it was on purpose. Apparently he leaked his address. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

2 minutes ago, tkitch said:

he slipped up and made his address visible on stream.  

Oh, guess he'll need to make some edits before putting it back... or buy another new house 😛

Pretty sure they noticed the comments and made a conscious choice not to respond so as not to draw further attention

1 minute ago, BondiBlue said:

Ruh roh

2 minutes ago, BondiBlue said:

Oh yikes! That's terrible. I guess it's best if we talk about it as little as possible. 

The google drive image-filenames had the address in it...

Threads merged so that we don't have 4 separate threads discussing the same thing simultaneously.

The WAN show has been removed due to some private information that was shown. It will likely be re-uploaded sometime in the next few days once the private information has been edited out.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, mechanism853 said:

Oh yikes! That's terrible. I guess it's best if we talk about it as little as possible. 

They've already pulled the video, so it should be fine for now. They'll have to deal with whatever happens because of it. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)