Can't Get my PC to Boot to BIOS

Bodelz
Go to solution Solved by Delnith,
Just now, Bodelz said:

HDMI 

IS the HDMI connecting the display from a GPU or the motherboard. Ryzen does not have integrated graphics so will not show anything unless it is plugged into a graphics card.

I recently finished my pc and have a usb with windows 10 on it and I've been spamming all kinds of different keys but it won't boot. I also use a 60% keyboard which might affect this.

Having a 60% keyboard has nothing to do with it.

Does the PC even POST? If it doesn't there's no combination of keystrokes that will make it do so. What happens when you turn the system on? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Bodelz said:

I recently finished my pc and have a usb with windows 10 on it and I've been spamming all kinds of different keys but it won't boot. I also use a 60% keyboard which might affect this.

Can you tell me what DOES happen when you hit the power button?

It posts. The rgb on the mother bored light turns on. The light on the power button turns on. The motherboard lights cycle through from ram, CPU, VGA, and boot. It stays on boot for a while but then the light turns off. Also all the fans are spinning.

2 minutes ago, Bodelz said:

It posts. The rgb on the mother bored light turns on. The light on the power button turns on. The motherboard lights cycle through from ram, CPU, VGA, and boot. It stays on boot for a while but then the light turns off. Also all the fans are spinning.

You may have already done this, but the first thing I would do is remove the main parts (CPU, RAM, GPU, header connections) and re-seat all of them. This has solved many issues for me over the years. When you say it posts, do you see the motherboard splash screen or no? Does the display show anything?

1 minute ago, Delnith said:

You may have already done this, but the first thing I would do is remove the main parts (CPU, RAM, GPU, header connections) and re-seat all of them. This has solved many issues for me over the years. When you say it posts, do you see the motherboard splash screen or no? Does the display show anything?

The display does not show anything

1 minute ago, Bodelz said:

What means of connecting the GPU or motherboard to a display are you using?

Just now, Bodelz said:

That is probably not really a POST then.

What are you full system specs?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Delnith said:

What means of connecting the GPU or motherboard to a display are you using?

HDMI 

Just now, Bodelz said:

HDMI 

IS the HDMI connecting the display from a GPU or the motherboard. Ryzen does not have integrated graphics so will not show anything unless it is plugged into a graphics card.

What are the full system specs?

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

That is probably not really a POST then.

What are you full system specs?

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gt 1030 (I'm waiting on a 1660 super and justed wanted to play)

Rog strix b550-f gaming (WiFi)

Samsung V-nand ssd 860 Evo

Msi a650gf 650 watt

G skill ripjaws ddr4 3600 cl16

Thank you so much I was having a really rough day and you guys helped me out so much.

4 minutes ago, Bodelz said:

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gt 1030 (I'm waiting on a 1660 super and justed wanted to play)

Rog strix b550-f gaming (WiFi)

Samsung V-nand ssd 860 Evo

Msi a650gf 650 watt

G skill ripjaws ddr4 3600 cl16

Have you been able to confirm the Gt 1030 works? Is it a new card or have you used it in the past?