There are 500-1000 employees in the construction of the enterprise computer room, and equipment suggestions are needed

It's not homework, I still contact Cisco

My company has 1,000 people, and the existing Cisco core 3850. Switch 2960

1 minute ago, fawkes9 said:

My company has 1,000 people, and the existing Cisco core 3850. Switch 2960

Get a IT team then. You don't want a forum designing your network

Do you have a network diagram

What vlans and subnets do you have?

What servers do you have? 

No offense, but if you don't know what you're doing or what you need, then you REALLY should not be the one in charge of this project.

It's been 2 pages and we're still not sure what you're requesting. you've done multiple single sentence posts that are either you repeating yourself or absolutely need more context.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

28 minutes ago, fawkes9 said:

Topology has not been made

that's gonna be an issue for anyone advising you, talking to cisco is definitely the best bet here.

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Can only echo the last few posters. Language barrier aside, this appears to be such a "you don't even know what you don't know" situation that it would be basically impossible for anyone here to provide meaningful advice, even if they had relevant experience. Talk to professionals local to you.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 hours ago, fawkes9 said:

I am building a corporate network

Once it is built next up is security, DR testing etc. Don’t forget about redundancy, air conditioning, flood protection and if you want dark fibre connections to a separate facility elsewhere for that sweet sweet geographical separation.

BTW I audit data centres for a living…

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

-> Moved to Servers and NAS

My suggestion, hire professional. Tell them your needs and let them craft some suggestions to choose from.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You REALLY need to provide more information and be able to answer these questions in detail. If you can't even answer the basic questions being asked here then Cisco (or any other equipment maker) is going to be WAY over your head when you contact them. Even their sales people are going to ask you far more complex questions than what we've asked here that you will need to be able to answer in detail to get a proper solution. I would highly suggest hiring someone who knows what they are doing and is able to answer these questions in detail. Just saying "I want to build stuff with vendor X" is about as vague as possible.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Like others have said, not sure what exactly you are attempting.  

But if you are building out any kind of physical infrastructure, make sure whoever you get to run wiring labels EVERYTHING and is tidy and neat in their wiring.  At my last job I took over a manufacturing facility that had the main network rack wired like a bowl of spaghetti. Took me a week straight to clean that mess up.  A patch cable should be as short as possible.  Not 14 feet of slack just laying on the floor. 

Main Computer: CPU - Ryzen 5 5900x Cooler - NZXT Kraken x53  RAM - 32GB Corsairsrair Vengeance Pro GPU - Zotac RTX 3070 Case - Lian Li LanCool II RGB (White) Storage - 1TB Inland Premium M.2 SSD and 2x WD 2TB Black.

Backup Computer: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x Cooler - CoolerMaster ML240 V2 RAM - 32GB G.Skill RipJaws GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE Case - Cougar QBX Storage - 500GB WD Black M.2 SSD