Why is my CPU temperature so high?

BallisticV2
13 minutes ago, freeagent said:

That would just cause problems 😄

People get so emotional these days, you know 😉

i think deepcool heat sink beats the d15 but i think the fans are louder. some do better at ilde some do better at max fan speed. some do best at a serten dbs.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i think deepcool heat sink beats the d15 but i think the fans are louder. some do better at ilde some do better at max fan speed. some do best at a serten dbs.

but is the heatsink actually better then? or do they just use fans at higher rpm to catch up to better fans of noctua, or better heatsink of noctua? xD
i mean u can buy a corsair aio with LL-ish fans on it, and the cooler performs bad-to-ok, but when u change the fans for 2 (or even 4)  arctic P12, and suddenly the cooler is awesome. is that corsair cooler then bad or good? xD

17 minutes ago, NorKris said:

1.6? ok thats nuts xD

Only in the winter, and only with the window open lol.. its the only CPU that I have that puts out real heat. I actually sold the combo about 2 months ago after a decade long relationship. Space is at a premium and my stuff was taking up needed space. I will forgive her one day. Maybe. I sold almost all of my old stuff. 😪

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

but is the heatsink actually better then? or do they just use fans at higher rpm to catch up to better fans? xD
i mean u can buy a corsair aio with LL-ish fans on it, and the cooler performs bad-to-ok, but when u change the fans for 2 (or even 4)  arctic P12, and suddenly the cooler is awesome. is that corsair cooler then bad or good? xD

this is the gray area. that would mean you would need a heatsink /aio standerised testing (gn wouls say) same fans all on cpu heat sinks and aio. but then what fan do you use how do you no the fan you have works with different fpi. we no static prsher numbers are faked so... were dose one start. i do agree with you thow

gn dose have a way of tesing how the cpu heatsink/aio thermal past mount so that's something. we will just have to wate till he gets that $30.000 testing thing for fans.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

another problem with youtubers and when something is cheap and out performs the leading name brad.... they go out of stock or the price increases so do you  really want real test?

3 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

this is the gray area. that would mean you would need a heatsink /aio standerised testing (gn wouls say) same fans all on cpu heat sinks and aio. but then what fan do you use how do you no the fan you have works with different fpi. we no static prsher numbers are faked so... 

Well i have done alot of fan testing. and i found that the pressure fans like P12 and MF SF120M did the best on even AIO rads(aka the thinest and lowest FPI u can find). so i would asume those type of fans would be best to use on all rads.
but air coolers like D15 uses a 15cm fan and not a standard 12 or 14

3 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Well i have done alot of fan testing. and i found that the pressure fans like P12 and MF SF120M did the best on even AIO rads(aka the thinest and lowest FPI u can find). so i would asume those type of fans would be best to use on all rads.
but air coolers like D15 uses a 15cm fan and not a standard 12 or 14

hmm is the d15 15m fan? i no it has 140mm mounts and i think 120mm mounts? and i no it fits weird with my ram...

23123 (2).jpg

19 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

hmm is the d15 15m fan? i no it has 140mm mounts and i think 120mm mounts? and i no it fits weird with my ram...

23123 (2).jpg

its 15cm  i think. not a 14cm 😛  

^^

That's a nice setup!

Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Noctua coolers. The build quality is top notch, looks good, and has awesome support to back them up. I just think they are a bit over hyped, and by that I mean anyone who has never had a nice cooler, and then buy a Noctua and see the obvious differences compared to what they were using before. Heck they might have even changed some case fans to help feed it, so yeah its going to be awesome compared to what they had before right? Especially if you had an old 212 from about 2012 lol. Myself? I am a Thermalright fanboy.. its pretty much the same as the Noctua type.. just a little quieter in the cheering section haha, but can still get pretty rowdy too 😄

The whole air/aio feud thing is kind of silly. They are both good when they are working properly. And when things turn to shit, then they are both shitty. They both rely on ambient cooling, so in the end the person with the coolest room who can move the most air and has the best TIM application is going to win. You can buy a good AIO and a shitty one right? The same can be said for air coolers, they aren't all equal.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X