Fun Facts!

Tea1337

We use rat poison as a common human medication for blood clots. See "Warfarin"

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

And I presume you had the privilege of using one of them when they first came out?

<3 

Yep we used one to very accurately predict that each generation would gradually become both more retarded and insolent, however this would be masked by a superiority complex and a "know it  all" mindset.   :P 

Mt. Chimborazo: "With a peak elevation of 6,268 metres"

Everest is over 8000 metres :S

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/07/mount_chimboraz.html

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Mt. Chimborazo: "With a peak elevation of 6,268 metres"

Everest is over 8000 metres :S

It's taking into account the bulge at the equator that the earth has. So it is indeed the highest place on earth rather than above sea level :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Yep we used one to very accurately predict that each generation would gradually become both more retarded and insolent, however this would be masked by a superiority complex and a "know it  all" mindset.   :P

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/07/mount_chimboraz.html

I love you mr moose. you are a sweetheart and a saint xoxoxo

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ahhhhh I see. Very interesting.

A fun fact indeed :P

Fun fact

I also bulge at the equator....

le wink

Hail Sithis!

Quoting some fun stuff from a Dutch Twitter account "Useless Facts"

Male rattlesnakes have 2 penises, but only use 1.

The first picture the world leaders took at the Nuclear Summit in the Netherlands, was one of a potato.

11% of the main characters in American movies is woman.

A quarter of all our bones in our body is in our feet.

And I could go on... :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Fun fact, I am typing this on a tablet on the crapper.

Did you know that we breathe through our nose???!!! :o

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Fun fact, I am typing this on a tablet on the crapper.

fun fact, one of the gentlemen in your avatar is gay.

Hail Sithis!

fun fact, one of the gentlemen in your avatar is gay.

I know, Wentworth Miller is.

I know, Wentworth Miller is.

indeed <3

Hail Sithis!

Hail Sithis!

these are all so interesting :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

these are all so interesting :D

Indeed they are! I can't think of anything fun to say myself, at the moment.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Fun British Government Facts!!!

Did you know the British government wastes £3 million a year on biscuits, £19,000 on motivational magicians and £427,000 on rubber bullets that the police cannot even use.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Indeed they are! I can't think of anything fun to say myself, at the moment.

thats the very reason why i didn't post anything ;)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I found this one: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

1 calorie is the amount of energy required to increase the temperature of 1 liter of water by 1 Celsius.

The bang a whip makes is caused by a sonic boom that happens when the end of the whip breaks the speed of sound.

The signals in a copper cable travels at the speed of light, and the same goes for the radio waves used for WiFi. The signals in a fiber cable obviously travels at the speed of light as well.

Pablo Picasso's full name was "Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso"

We humans have a "blind spot" in our eyes. With both eyes open our brain fills in the blind spot using info from our second eye. We have this blind spot because there is a hole in our retina where the optical nerve connects.

The skin is your bodies biggest organ.

There is a part of your body that swells up to 10 times its original size with the right stimuli.... I am of course talking about your pupil.

Cleopatra VII had "wank slaves", male slaves who labor it was to masturbate non stop and fill jars with semen. The semen was a common ingredient used in many of Cleopatra's beauty products. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558