Second monitor says "out of range 67.4kHz / 60Hz" HELP

Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
8 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

Its not but i reinstalled them today and yeah but no i don't use custom resolution 

You can try using Radeon settings to set a custom resolution, which could force the monitor back to what it was supposed to be.

Hello im newbie here but i need help. I bought a new gpu and when i plug my second monitor it was ok and i tried to change resolution because i am stupid and this appeared. I tried reinstalling my gpu drivers but nothing changed. I look in internet and found somethings but i don't want to make my pc to safe mode. Is there any other way? Or will it repair if i reinstall my windows? 

Thanks!

Only 2nd monitor affected?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

3 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

i don't want to make my pc to safe mode

Why not

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, xAcid9 said:

Only 2nd monitor affected?

yes

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Why not

cause i don't know what that do

6 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

cause i don't know what that do

So if someone gives you a solution, are you going to refuse to use it because you're scared? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

So if someone gives you a solution, are you going to refuse to use it because you're scared? 

no i will try it but is there any other way?

21 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

yes

Can't you change back the resolution to whatever supported?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Just now, xAcid9 said:

Can't you change back the resolution to whatever supported?

I tried but nothing 

7 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

I tried but nothing 

Can you show where you changed it and to what? 
What is the model name of your 2nd monitor btw?

Just now, xAcid9 said:

Can you show where you changed it and to what? 
What is the model name of your 2nd monitor btw?

i changed from display settings it was on 1366x768 and i tried to change it to 1920x1080

LG FLATRON W1943SS

38 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

i changed from display settings it was on 1366x768 and i tried to change it to 1920x1080

LG FLATRON W1943SS

Are you using an Nvidia graphics card?

1 hour ago, Iamnubsry said:

no i will try it but is there any other way?

You don't exactly have to worry about safe mode causing damage, all it does is disable programs that you don't need and boots windows with as little as possible. When you restart, safe mode will be over and the programs will run again.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The monitor's resolution is 1366 x 768  .  Go in Display Properties or whatever it's called, select the second monitor and lower the resolution to that or a lower resolution (1024x768 for example) , select 60 hz and apply.

If you can't change resolution, check the box that says duplicate the main monitor to the second monitor instead of extending the main display to the second

Then lower your first monitor's resolution to 1366x768  and the second monitor should also lower to that resolution.

Are you using an Nvidia graphics card?

You don't exactly have to worry about safe mode causing damage, all it does is disable programs that you don't need and boots windows with as little as possible. When you restart, safe mode will be over and the programs will run again.

I am with amd radeon rx570 4gb and i will try to set to safe mode . I watched some vids for safe mode and when it set on safe mode every one uninstalling their gpu drivers do i need to do it or just restart my pc and everything will be alright? 

Just now, mariushm said:

The monitor's resolution is 1366 x 768  .  Go in Display Properties or whatever it's called, select the second monitor and lower the resolution to that or a lower resolution (1024x768 for example) , select 60 hz and apply.

If you can't change resolution, check the box that says duplicate the main monitor to the second monitor instead of extending the main display to the second

Then lower your first monitor's resolution to 1366x768  and the second monitor should also lower to that resolution.

i tried to set 1366x768 60hz but nothing and my main monitor background went gray and i unplugged my second monitor and mine main was alright i tried to lower the resolution too but nothing , tried to duplicate and lower too but nothing

The RX 570 video cards don't have analogue outputs (no vga) ... so I don't know how you plan to give signal to your VGA only monitor.

Hopefully you use a HDMI to VGA converter or something.  DVI to VGA adapters or DVI-VGA cables won't work.

7 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

I am with amd radeon rx570 4gb and i will try to set to safe mode . I watched some vids for safe mode and when it set on safe mode every one uninstalling their gpu drivers do i need to do it or just restart my pc and everything will be alright? 

You probably don't have to remove the video drivers, but if you do it's not that bad.

Are you setting a custom resolution in the windows settings, or in the Radeon settings? 

Primary PC:

You probably don't have to remove the video drivers, but if you do it's not that bad.

Are you setting a custom resolution in the windows settings, or in the Radeon settings? 

Its not but i reinstalled them today and yeah but no i don't use custom resolution 

Just now, mariushm said:

The RX 570 video cards don't have analogue outputs (no vga) ... so I don't know how you plan to give signal to your VGA only monitor.

Hopefully you use a HDMI to VGA converter or something.  DVI to VGA adapters or DVI-VGA cables won't work.

i use vga to dvi and when i plugged my second monitor it worked fine but i changed the resolution and it apeared out of range

8 minutes ago, Iamnubsry said:

You can try using Radeon settings to set a custom resolution, which could force the monitor back to what it was supposed to be.

Primary PC:

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

tried it and my resolution ot the two monitors went one and yeah i will try safe mode and write back if it works