HP pre-built PC for gaming?

Techemitor

It's good for multimedia consumption, but an APU is in my opinion not a good choice for gaming.

Low to Medium possibly but don't get it if you really need a prebuilt get it from cyberpower for example.

eww no.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You could play source games

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

i hate pre-build computers

just make one it's better and cheaper

Manners Maketh Man

its as easy as lego to build a computer :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

APU is in my opinion not a good choice for gaming.

Entirely depends on the APU & the games.

Make sure you look at all options before buying something like this. This is hardly what I would consider a gaming rig and when trying to upgrade it good luck.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

depend on what you'll be using it for, for gaming it is terribly shitty

It's barely passable as a gaming system. You can get better for the money. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3kjlH

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Any entry spec recommendations for building my own?

Any entry spec recommendations for building my own?

It's barely passable as a gaming system. You can get better for the money. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3kjlH

needs dedicated GPU if its main use is gaming, post in the new builds and planning with your intentions and everyone will be MORE than happy to help you out for any price range.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Ask a HP Veteran here. All my computers prebuilds i owned was HP since i trust them from the beginning

AND EW NO!, YES THE PRODUCT WORKS FINE BUT PREFORMS EXTREMELY BAD!, FUCKING SAVE UP MORE MONEY TO A REAL PC AND BUY ONE!

See dat anger?, that anger will you get when/if you buy it

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3kk4D

What about this? just don't want a mini-ATX

Why would you want atx?

It's mATX, not mini-mATX--they're different things. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Like  said, bit low end in RAM and GPU power for gaming. Besides if you'd by it there's almost no change of getting reasonable upgrade done. It doesn't list power supply but "300Q AC adapter" sounds bad.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv