Which computer case fits my needs?

I'm planning to do another PC build for a nephew and in search of a case ranging from 60-80$. I've been wanting a case that has good cable management, has preinstalled standoffs for all/most microatx motherboard, and not heavy & easy to carry around occasionally. 

The options that I have currently listed are:

CoolerMaster MB320L

Corsair 270R

Corsair 275R

Thermaltake Versa H17

If you have any other recommendations, that'd be pretty much appreciated. 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

The phanteks p300a is a nice option in that price range.

It's a smaller form factor and would match with micro ATX well.

It has great cooling with its mesh front panel.

https://pcpartpicker.com/mr/amazon/crqBD3

It's bigger brother, the P400a, is a good option as well;

https://pcpartpicker.com/mr/amazon/3RJmP6

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

I also like the CoolerMaster NR600.

Like the Phanteks products above, it has a front mesh for great intake cooling.

I chose the NR600 as my case because it was one of the only ones I could find that had a front mesh panel and 4+ slots for 3.5" drives.

It has a flimsy filter on the bottom side where the power supply is, but that's a small nuisance.

It also doesn't have the best front/top i/o panel.

Only a 3.5mm combo jack and 2 USB ports.

It was pretty decent to build in though, and comes with 2 case fans.

Solid option overall.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

if it wasnt double your budget, i would have reccommended the fractal design meshify C because the 4 cases you listed have very limited to no airflow seeing as how they all have solid panels all the way around. the pre-installed stand offs usually come installed in the size case you get. for example a ATX mid tower is more than likely going to have the stand offs in place for an ATX board. and if not they do come with the case which is easy to install them because in the case you will see letters next to the stand off holes meaning where the stand offs need to be for what sized board. E for EATX, A for ATX, M for mATX and usually I for ITX.

what sizer computer case are you looking for? i mean are you lookning for a ATX or a mATX? with either are you looking for a desktop, full tower, mid tower, mini tower or slim? how many HDDs or SSDs slots you need?

2 minutes ago, tdkid said:

if it wasnt double your budget, i would have reccommended the fractal design meshify C because the 4 cases you listed have very limited to no airflow seeing as how they all have solid panels all the way around. the pre-installed stand offs usually come installed in the size case you get. for example a ATX mid tower is more than likely going to have the stand offs in place for an ATX board. and if not they do come with the case which is easy to install them because in the case you will see letters next to the stand off holes meaning where the stand offs need to be for what sized board. E for EATX, A for ATX, M for mATX and usually I for ITX.

what sizer computer case are you looking for? i mean are you lookning for a ATX or a mATX? with either are you looking for a desktop, full tower, mid tower, mini tower or slim? how many HDDs or SSDs slots you need?

Looking for a microatx mid-tower case to an atx mid tower case. I'm not planning to go to a full tower since that is considered too big in my opinion. Just having 1-3 HDDs/SSDs at most. 

3 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Looking for a microatx mid-tower case to an atx mid tower case. I'm not planning to go to a full tower since that is considered too big in my opinion. Just having 1-3 HDDs/SSDs at most. 

ok. i would have suggested a full tower so you could be sure that all your components would have fit but with the mATX board. they shout be fine.  atx mid towers wieght 20lbs at the most i think. most are probably less than this but this is the most what they weight so easy of movement shouldnt be a problem. 

do you have a specific color you are looking at? what about a side panel window (acrylic, tempered glass etc.)? does it need to have a optical drive (CD/DVD)?

Lian Li 205M

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, tdkid said:

ok. i would have suggested a full tower so you could be sure that all your components would have fit but with the mATX board. they shout be fine.  atx mid towers wieght 20lbs at the most i think. most are probably less than this but this is the most what they weight so easy of movement shouldnt be a problem. 

do you have a specific color you are looking at? what about a side panel window (acrylic, tempered glass etc.)? does it need to have a optical drive (CD/DVD)?

Correction, I plan to have 1 SSD for now but planning to add an extra drive later. So mainly 1 SSD for now. 

Nope don'tneed any of that. 

2 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Correction, I plan to have 1 SSD for now but planning to add an extra drive later. So mainly 1 SSD for now. 

nice ip man... you can mount ssd ANY WARE...so i wound not worry about that.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Lian Li 205M

That's actually looks like a good case, Thanks for the recommendation

2 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

ok, was just asking so i could narrow down the results. anyone can do this but you asked for suggestions. i managed to take a list of over 4000 cases down to 112. if you are looking for cases with 0-4 HDD/SSDs then it takes it down to 99.

Choose A Case - PCPartPicker