What mouse are you using?

The Real LWK

I use 2 different mice for different games. 

Logitech G304 - standard gaming

Corsair Dark Core - for FPS (Sniper button) 

Tecware Haste XXL mouse mat. 

What are your Options? 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

Cooler Master MM710 Matte. It was the lightest mouse at the time I bought it. (Not sure if that has changed)

Same sensor as the G Pro

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Glorious Model D

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Razer deathadder elite

but i use my Wacom CTL-490 more often because i play osu

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Corsair dark core for main machine. 
logitech M705 for any secondary machines. (I own 3 of these of various generations.)  

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

2 hours ago, connorpiper said:

Cooler Master MM710 Matte. It was the lightest mouse at the time I bought it. (Not sure if that has changed)

Same sensor as the G Pro

there were some problems with the mm710 version they did fix it on the mm711 so I recommend change to it its the same price 

8 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

there were some problems with the mm710 version they did fix it on the mm711 so I recommend change to it its the same price 

I was not aware of issues, but I went for the 710 because it is lighter. I don't need the RGB, so I'd rather not have it. 

Glorious Model D or the O Model , MM711 and Logitech G305  

2 minutes ago, connorpiper said:

I was not aware of issues, but I went for the 710 because it is lighter. I don't need the RGB, so I'd rather not have it. 

its actully the same weight and for the issues I hope you wont face any

21 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

53g v. 60g

1 minute ago, connorpiper said:

53g v. 60g

sorry my bad since I had the both and didnt feel the difference 

4 hours ago, RollinLower said:

Logitech G305. you really cant beat it for the price.

Agreed +  it's great for storyline and mmo

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

2 hours ago, Omar.B said:

Mine had a weird issue, ghost buttoning. 

It clicked scope on it's own and got me shot so often. 

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, The Real LWK said:

Mine had a weird issue, ghost buttoning. 

It clicked scope on it's own and got me shot so often. 

they did fixed all the problems in the mm711 

8 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

they did fixed all the problems in the mm711 

I use the dark core now, I was thinking of getting the mm720. But I hear it way too light

Spoiler

1 hour ago, The Real LWK said:

I use the dark core now, I was thinking of getting the mm720. But I hear it way too light

yes its 49g for me I don't like anything that weight under 60g

Razer Naga Pro. I use the 12 button side for MMOs and the 6 button for everything else.

Logitech G502 SE Hero. It's a little heavier (which I like) and I like the extra buttons.

12 hours ago, Inelastic said:

Razer Naga Pro. I use the 12 button side for MMOs and the 6 button for everything else.

I have that mouse in our school's E-sports gaming club room. Hard to get used to it. But is a really good one for swapping out gears. 

Spoiler

Logitech M185. 

Actually a pretty good deal it was under 10 euros and after 3 years it still feels like brandnew, and i cant even find a comparable one at this price point anymore, more than 10 bucks for a mouse seems excessive (no really)

Im currently also using a Medion keyboard 😅 which i actually like the typing on but i also hate it because its QUERTZ 🤢

Spoiler

IMG_20210531_083704.thumb.jpg.27518dc9aff65f873cf20b008636a7c3.jpg

👀

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Finalmouse ultralight 2.

Also have a cox cm600 comming in the mail, it might be my favorite mouse if the quality is decent.

Logitech G600

It is an MMO mouse with 14 programmable buttons.

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

Corsair Nightsword - it has just enough buttons and is the right size but the grip material on the thumb rest is garbage and is pretty much gone already. Looking for a new mouse but I'm not sure what I want.