What storage should I get?

I was in the process of cutting costs in my first build, and I was deciding whether I want to get a 500gb SSD or a 1tb SSD or a 500gb SSD 2tb SSD at once. How much storage do you guys use and how much is sufficient for at least 2 years. I want to use blender play some games, and makes some games in UE4

Id get a single larger ssd.

What games do you play? Really depends on how many games you want to have downloaded at a time.

All depends on the amount of games you plan on having installed at any given time. 

My recommendation would be a 500GB NVME m.2 drive for the operating system and core applications and another, larger SATA SSD for games, applications, storage. The size of that second SSD all depends on how much you plan on storing. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id get a single larger ssd.

What games do you play? Really depends on how many games you want to have downloaded at a time.

I want to play about 5 games that are relatively small but I may  get a more SSD storage later for more games and stuff.