Is it possible to get a static IP not from my ISP?

Filingo

No. Whatever service you use to connect to the internet is the service you get your public IP from. This service provider is the only one who can/must assign you a static IP.

~edit: As a kind of workaround you could rent a public server with a static IP and configure it to forward to your dynamic IP (which means you need to update the IP it forwards to every so often). Or you could use a service like no-ip which provides DNS for dynamic IPs, by doing basically just this.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

If you have an Asus router, maybe DDNS can help?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

a VPN solution will only give you a static IP for outbound connections from your connection.

A DDNS service will allow your ISPs dynamic IP allocation to be used in the same way as a Static IP but only by using a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name)

In the majority of cases  using a DDNS service will allow you to run a server (I used to run a mail server on one many years ago) as ideally you shouldn't be connecting vi IP.

Have you asked your ISP what he cost of a static IP is ?

Here in the UK admittedly they are typically only available (with a few exceptions) on business connections and cost between £1 and £5 per month extra

thanks guys. Yes I asked my ISP but it quite expensive so I'd probably change ISP.

But assuming I will try to get a static IP from AWS. and my server is my home PC. is there a way to route it via AWS? Or it's impossible? I know I can do it when I have domain name in Route53, but not sure how do it without having EC2 or domain name.. but maybe there is a way?

*Edit: Nevermind, the app itself that I'm running does not support it so I will have to use a different ISP 

What's wrong with DDNS though?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2