Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

Luke, you're fired!

mad.png

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Pretend Vessel is the log and Linus Media Group is the car. 

gif-top-gear-genius-log-606185.gif

14 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

oh, and if anyone else has any ideas, here's some of the other screenshots I've been using:

Reveal hidden contents

actually.png

holdon.png

mad.png

I didn't forget!

1.jpg

2.jpg

20 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

I didn't forget!

*snip*

I think you mean "occasionally".

And maybe remove that question mark... he seems so uncertain :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 hours ago, beaker15 said:

Pretend Vessel is the log and Linus Media Group is the car. 

gif-top-gear-genius-log-606185.gif

xD what were they actually trying to accomplish there?

And I don't quite get the message, but I'm sure it'd be funny if I did.  Care to enlighten us? :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

And I don't quite get the message, but I'm sure it'd be funny if I did.  Care to enlighten us? :P 

Well he was trying to use it to get in gear because he kept rolling backwards and had nothing to use to stop him. Its pretty funny though xD

28 minutes ago, beaker15 said:

Well he was trying to use it to get in gear because he kept rolling backwards and had nothing to use to stop him. Its pretty funny though xD

oh lol

So, LTT's quality or production or something slips and degrades from time to time and being on Vessel forces them to step it up form time to time?  I'm just trying to understand the metaphor here :D 

36 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

oh lol

So, LTT's quality or production or something slips and degrades from time to time and being on Vessel forces them to step it up form time to time?  I'm just trying to understand the metaphor here :D 

Kinda, Having some issues then finding a great solution (vessel) works great for a while then gets really bad when the free vessel trial ends (the log hitting the windows)

But I still like LTT and LMG in general.

On 5/3/2013 at 5:47 PM, rossi94 said:

Oh man .. ca't stop laughing .. my teacher is watching me ... xD

yeah same here this tread is helping me to practice laughing on the inside

Ikea Assembly Race starring LTT putting things in the wrong hole™

On 4.5.2016 at 7:35 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

It seems like a good solution at first, but it is going to backfire badly.

(I think)

13 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Scary...

Really?  I seem to remember a certain channel super fun involving a little too much role playing... now that was scary *shudders* :P 

6 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Really?  I seem to remember a certain channel super fun involving a little too much role playing... now that was scary *shudders* :P 

Just looks like his neck is capable of turning a full 360.

Just now, nicklmg said:

Just looks like his neck is capable of turning a full 360.

Maybe it is :ph34r:

I think it just adds to the humour xD 

I assume we all remember that Channel Super Fun with the glowsticks... xD 

photo.jpg

YO!!!!!!!!!!!..... Speaking of Memes...... BLUE APRON!!! A monthly subscription that delivers "APRON" to your door...

Waddup..

Current PC SPECS

Spoiler

CPUAMD Ryzen 5 1600  MOBO: MSI B350M Mortar GPU:Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini RAM: Kingston Fury DDR4 2400Mhz Power Supply: FSP Raider 550w 80+ Silver  Storage: 3TB (2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD, 1TB External HDD) CaseCooler Master.... IDK what model..

21 hours ago, zniv1216 said:

YO!!!!!!!!!!!..... Speaking of Memes...... BLUE APRON!!! A monthly subscription that delivers "APRON" to your door...

18 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

I need to learn more.... 

Waddup..

Current PC SPECS

Spoiler

CPUAMD Ryzen 5 1600  MOBO: MSI B350M Mortar GPU:Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini RAM: Kingston Fury DDR4 2400Mhz Power Supply: FSP Raider 550w 80+ Silver  Storage: 3TB (2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD, 1TB External HDD) CaseCooler Master.... IDK what model..

36 minutes ago, zniv1216 said:

I need to learn more.... 

LTT Youtube Poops.

IT'S A PRANK BRO!!!

Intel Core Duo T2300E / 1.66 GHz

512 MB DDR2 SRAM

60 GB HDD

Intel GMA 950