Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

3 hours ago, josephaltareb said:

linus no because he already exposed himself on NCIX.

Really... some people will do anything for a bit of money... ;-)

Apple, Piss Off! ~ Linus 2014

No, you're not hallucinating, or maybe you are... either way, I'm back. ~ Linus 2015

Long story short, water spilled on my GTX 770,  was doing some research on a GTX 970 and its 3.5 gb ram issue and to see if a update has been released to optimize the remaining  500mb  that is slower , and i came across this thread on reddit .

( https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2vqi9v/nvidia_may_have_secretly_fixed_the_gtx_970_vram/)

1.PNG

2.PNG

Inspiration struck and shamefully spent way too much time on this , PS beginner xD

unlimited power ltt.jpg

On 4/22/2016 at 7:50 AM, infinitymdm said:

Can someone change that U to an I? 

Turn Ip?

....oh...

I am not a smart man

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Linus Sweg Tips

Screenshot 2016-03-20 at 17.06.10.png

"It's a Lemon Party!" 

-Nick Van Berkel, 2015

"Mini Drones, are they good for your health?" 

-Nick Van Berkel, 2016

The latest from PAX:

giphy.gif

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Re-Posting due to recent announcement >>>

You thought Trump was bad huh?

#YouCanHateMeNow   #DamnFreeLoaders   #Pay4Vessel   #PayWall    #SayNo2Vessel   #LinusTrumpastian #BuildItBeautifully

Details separate people.

On 4/28/2013 at 8:38 PM, COCOBYTES said:

Create your best linus or slick's meme! ^_^

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the 

Let me know if youve got it lelIT Guy.jpg

2 hours ago, ModuleLFS said:

Go wild.

There's so much potential for this :D

Here's the first thing that came to mind...

Aha!  Caught red handed!

cats.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I apologize in advance; there might be a lot of these :D 

cats.jpg

On 4/22/2016 at 5:50 AM, infinitymdm said:

Can someone change that U to an I? 

Like this?

5719148e8945a_download(2).jpg

On 1/3/2016 at 11:15 AM, paps511 said:

Linus's new car, same as his old car

*snip lambo*

maxresdefault.jpg

cats.jpg

cats.jpg

I did warn you there might be a lot of these :P

cats.jpg

cats2.jpg

cats.jpg

Ah, remember the oven video? xD

cats.jpg