SOLUTION for Ryzen 5000 series processors causing pc to restart on certain games

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well. Recently I encountered an issue with my ryzen 5600x build where my pc would just black screen and restart when starting certain games such as Fortnite, Apex and Rust. After some searching around and troubleshooting I've found the solution for this problem and fixed my build.

A lot of people thought it was a psu issue causing the pc to restart, this is probably not the case for you, it's no coincidence that only certain games would cause everyone's pc to restart. 

Anyways, the solution is do with motherboard bios updates and amd drivers. I have a b550m-k motherboard which I received as a bundle with my 5600x and the bios was very out of date, essentially, this is what was causing my computer crash and restart.

I probably didn't explain much in this post so if you'd like me to help you out with your build please reply. I want to do my part and help others who had this same issue. I was thinking of making a youtube tutorial in the future, but for now this is all I have to offer.