550w is it enough for an rtx 3060 ti and and 5600x

PAVAN KUMAR D
6 hours ago, PAVAN KUMAR D said:

hey guys can anyone help me out whether the 550w  white certified psu is enough for an RTX 3060TI and an 5600X ?

please help me out here 

Yes, but depends on the quality on the unit itself 

6 hours ago, PAVAN KUMAR D said:

man it says Thermaltake TR2 Series 80 Plus White Certified 550W 230V TRS-550P-2 Power Supply for Gaming PC on amazon 

This is a very low end unit with an outdated design (group regulated) that is no longer suitable for modern hardware

It might be helpful if you can state a budget 

4 hours ago, PAVAN KUMAR D said:

how about this one ? its on tier b 

Screenshot 2021-04-18 151938.jpg

The 230V only model is a tier C unit rather than Tier B though 

Do you have a webstore other than amazon.in?  I found out the navigation is a bit hard for me on amazon 😕 

3 hours ago, doubleflower said:

The 230V only model is a tier C unit rather than Tier B though 

Do you have a webstore other than amazon.in?  I found out the navigation is a bit hard for me on amazon 😕 

It being on tier C doesn't mean it's as "bad" as those double forward PSUs. It's there because it's 230V only.

@PAVAN KUMAR D I'd recommend a CX 550 or ASUS TUF Bronze instead, do you have those in India? If not then the CM V2 MWE is likely your best option.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:13 AM, boghubodaghi said:

It being on tier C doesn't mean it's as "bad" as those double forward PSUs. It's there because it's 230V only.

@PAVAN KUMAR D I'd recommend a CX 550 or ASUS TUF Bronze instead, do you have those in India? If not then the CM V2 MWE is likely your best option.

this are the few available brander one's rest are antec and thermaltake , are these three good without any problems ?Untitled2.thumb.png.91d92d77d2832907d1bccc41ac72e479.png

2 hours ago, PAVAN KUMAR D said:

this are the few available brander one's rest are antec and thermaltake , are these three good without any problems ?Untitled2.thumb.png.91d92d77d2832907d1bccc41ac72e479.png

The GP-P650B and the Corsair is pretty similar. I would rather have the Corsair, though, as it seems to have over temperature protection while the gigabyte doesn't (based on the information I got from a Russian reviewer). The MWE V2, however has better topology than the two, but the problem is that we don't know how reliable it is, as the FETs inside are very questionable. If I were you I'd choose the Corsair between the three, but I will welcome differing opinions.