What song are you listening to right now.

killers993
4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, the Faroese are Norwegian/Danish hybrids.  During the Viking era we owned them, but sold them, like the Irish, off to the Danes.  In the 1800s the Danes technically gave them freedom yet somewhat still own them.  Meaning it is fine to add them to Danish metal.  xD 

Well, during the Treaty of Kiel, the Kingdom of Denmark was forced to forfeit Norway to Sweden, since the insane King Christian the 7th had put the treasury on Napoleon winning in Europe.

But then the Faroe Islands were somehow negotiated out of the deal, so they stayed in the Kingdom along with Iceland, Greenland and the West Indies.

This is also why the Faroe Islands (to their dismay) don't have an inherent right to independence, since it was never a colony.

The home rule is kinda weird. While they have officially been able to rule internal affairs on their own since 1948, they are threatened on their funding on a near yearly basis by the mainland in order for them to not step out of bounds.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

this is the exact son im listening to, my recent music choices have been rather all over the place

yeahyuz

Who's Gonna Take the Weight? by Gang Starr. If you've ever listened to the Classics station in GTA IV, this song should be familiar.

By the way, that station is hosted by DJ Premier of Gang Starr. Chuck D (as DJ Forth Right MC) hosts Playback FM in San Andreas and DJ Pooh hosts West Coast Classics in GTA V.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

If someone knows the name of the song, I'd be very happy....

It's from this video.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

On 3/27/2014 at 9:15 AM, killers993 said:

As the title says, what song are you listening to right now. I tried looking for another thread similar to this and couldn't find one (If there is one I apologize for creating another one).

Believer !

My favorite Avril Lavigne song ever and my favorite part was:

Sorry girl but you missed out
Well tough luck that boy's mine now
We are more than just good friends
This is how the story ends

Too bad that you couldn't see
See the man that boy could be
There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

My favorite Avril Lavigne song ever and my favorite part was:

It's often said that art is subjective, but you're pretty much objectivly wrong here, captain:

/S

11 minutes ago, Volbet said:

It's often said that art is subjective, but you're pretty much objectivly wrong here, captain:

Mina sako arigato! Kawaii! :P

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Mina sako arigato! Kawaii! :P

That song was extremely unfortuante. I guess that's what you get for marrying Chad Kroeger.

It's a shame, really. There are good songs on that album, but they were pretty much all overshadowed by Hello Kitty.

Arguably a better Marilyn Manson song that anything he's released in a decade. 

Although, it is kinda obvious that she was trying to ride the wave of the new girls on the block on that song:

3 minutes ago, Volbet said:

That song was extremely unfortuante. I guess that's what you get for marrying Chad Kroeger.

It's a shame, really. There are good songs on that album, but they were pretty much all overshadowed by Hello Kitty.

I didn't listened to the entire album just after hearing Hello Kitty and I was like the fuck is this? This is not like Mike Shinoda doing rap after years of being a rock artist. Although the two had a good song together.

Also, why do people hate Nickelback? I haven't listened to them a lot even back in high school.

14 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I didn't listened to the entire album just after hearing Hello Kitty and I was like the fuck is this? This is not like Mike Shinoda doing rap after years of being a rock artist. Although the two had a good song together.

Also, why do people hate Nickelback? I haven't listened to them a lot even back in high school.

The dislike for Nickelback is pretty much due to them riding a wave into superstardom via calculated song creation rather than doing what they do becuase they love their craft. 

While Nickelback is certainly not the first, nor the last, band to do this, they are probably the most obvious:

They reduced song writing into a formular instead of a process of pathos.

They also rode the same wave as Creed, Puddle of Mudd and Collective Soul, where they watered down and streamlined the previously rebelious sound of grunge.

Annoying watermark but great audio quality, definitely underrated. 

This is why i love Dream Theater, their live performance sometime better than studio version. Mr Petrucci solo is just.. :x

I love the intro of The Enemy Inside, super intense. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Black and Yellow Black and Yellow

Black and Yellow Black and Yellow

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

My new favorite artist, ProleteR

https://proleter.bandcamp.com/

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

I just finished up Hard to concentrate a beautiful RHCP song. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs