What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

their first album was really metalcore. since then, they have moved to a more hard rock style ;) id suggest you listen to In the End, Shadows die, New years day, Carolyn, Lost it all and Morticians daughter to see in what direction they are going. oh and Faithless, since its from IV :P

<3 kellin and vic together on an unrelated note

Ohhhh I like that one too. A bit of screaming/yelling (no idea if thats what you call it), which was meh, but the rest I liked. That dude can sing

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Currently relaxing and listening to Pink Floyd's "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason" album. :wub:

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

G1sWMyr.png

me too  :P

What do you think of 019?

edit: @TheSLSAMG aren't you a monster cat fan too? I swore I saw you post somewhere that you listen to the podcasts. Maybe it wasn't you though. 

I love Monstercat :D

I think 019 is actually pretty fantastic. And it's Moog!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Ohhhh I like that one too. A bit of screaming/yelling (no idea if thats what you call it), which was meh, but the rest I liked. That dude can sing

its called screaming, an inherent part of metalcore :P

there are two dudes, if you mean kellin then

and if you mean vic, then

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

only recently, I only have 018 and 019

You have to listen to the older ones. They're really good too. 

I don't know what kind of genres you like, but Hellberg (collide is AMAZING), Haywyre, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Braken, Insan3lik3, Stephen Walking are all really good artists whose older songs are sooo epic. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I love Monstercat :D

I think 019 is actually pretty fantastic. And it's Moog!

MCM fan too?!?! Dude.. I like you  :D

You have to listen to the older ones. They're really good too.

I don't know what kind of genres you like, but Hellberg (collide is AMAZING), Haywyre, Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Braken, Insan3lik3, Stephen Walking are all really good artists whose older songs are sooo epic.

I'll pprobably buy the older ones sooner or latet. I love 019 , it's pretty good.

its called screaming, an inherent part of metalcore :P

there are two dudes, if you mean kellin then

and if you mean vic, then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumCI56iYUk

Is that what this genre is called? I thought it was hard rock or alternative metal/hard alternative. God, there are so many subgenres  :wacko:

Thanks for all the videos... I'll be sure to listen to them. Todays been really busy (not really, just on really big thing), so I'll listen to some of the songs you sent me to chill out to. Thanks  :P

edit: some of their songs sound a bit like Linkin Park... not a complaint, just an observation  ;)

I'm listening to the hum of the Corsair H100i pump.

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

waht was in your sig?

Bunch of djent. "djentdjedjentdjedjedjedjentdjedjentdjent and so on. Mod said it was nothing but garbage and that other users had complained.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Super Mash Bros Playlist

"made the beat then murdered it, casey anthony"   - Childish Gambino

Just bought Black Veil Brides' self titled. listening to it now. Liking what im hearing. @virtualTune @BonBon Scott @AlwaysFSX

Cover-320x320.png

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

these guys are just awesome. their covers really make the songs into what they should have been

I want to listen to the entire album, now. :P

ill rip it later ;)

I would love to listen :D

ill keep in mind ;)